Hey Scrappers I slept in on this Lazy saterday! so join me through out the day to sloooowly finish a layout durring my sloooow scrap! I'll give you a step or two about every hour and by the time we're all done it should be 5pm est! have your layout posted by 7pm est

Remember to post you layouts here so i know who needs points for the NSD megas!

10am est: Step 1! Choose 4 photos and block them in the middle of the layout.
Step 2! Choose 2 back ground papers set one as your back ground and the other "cut" strips and placet them at the top and the bottom of the layout

11am est: Step3! Frame or mat your Photos.

12pm est: Step4: Place 2 buttons on top of the right hand side of your top strip of paper

1pm est: Step 5: Cluster at least 3 flowers and folaiage/leaves under your 2 buttons and strip of paper

2pm est: Step 6: Cluster at least 5 Flowers and foliage/leaves under and on top of your matted photo block bottom left

3pm est: Step 7: Title your layout above your matted photo block left side
Step 8: Journal at least 3 lines under your Matter Photo Block right side

4pm est: Step 9: Add a peice of paper or tag to the right side of your photo mat sticking out for your date.

5pm est: Step 10: add your shadows if you havnt already and add any last touches you need to love your layout. remember to post your layout here when your finished.
you have until 7pm est to post.

THanks for playing!

Opps! let me choose my Winners! i went down the list there were 15 of you and i random.org'ed the numbers 3, 13, 15, 7! Congrats Photom, ColorMeScrappy, ktmckinley, and Nikkiecole71! Sending you your code now!