moderately expressed intuitive personality
    moderately expressed feeling personality
    moderately expressed perceiving personality

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Personality Test

Your Type is
    INFJ
    IntrovertedIntuitiveFeelingJudging

I am a registered nurse in a busy trauma center....not sure that fits in there well lol. They sure don't mention nursing as a career!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ayla
    Your Type is
    INFJ
    IntrovertedIntuitiveFeelingJudging

I am a registered nurse in a busy trauma center....not sure that fits in there well lol. They sure don't mention nursing as a career!
    I am one letter different than you - INSJ - and nursing was mentioned. I guess that "S" is the key factor? LOL! I remember taking a test in high school that recommend careers based on the results. Nursing was the top choice given for me on that too. It's ironic because I faint at the sight of blood!

Post Thanks / Like

Well, I decided to take the test again and my pint scote was exactly as the first time I took it , but I must have answered one or 2 questions in another way, because my outcome was one letter different than the first time!
    So I guess it depends on when you take the test?

Post Thanks / Like

I've taken the Myers-Briggs full test several times over the years and it can easily change. You're something different at different phases of your life for the most part. So all you extroverts just wait, someday, you'll be cool like us introverts :P lol

I've been an INTJ for years and this test said I was still. When I was in college, I flip-flopped between ENTP and ENTJ.

INTJ is usually a very male-dominated personality type, but I felt better reading that Michelle Obama was one herself.

Post Thanks / Like

I did it a few years ago for work (I just found the results print out the other day!) and I was INTJ - right on the border of INFJ... I should take it again and see how it comes out now!

Post Thanks / Like

So, I'm finally getting in to take this test, and I have a question......
    You spend your leisure time actively socializing with a group of people, attending parties, shopping, etc.
    I spend about 1/2 my day "socializing" here, does that mean it's a yes???? lol

8. Likes Ambelleina, MSPeeler liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Your Type is
    ENFJ
    ExtravertedIntuitiveFeelingJudging
    Strength of the preferences %

Qualitative analysis of your type formula

You are:
    • moderately expressed extravert
    • moderately expressed intuitive personality
    • moderately expressed feeling personality
    • slightly expressed judging personality

Other ENFJ personalities:
    Bill Clinton, Tony Blair, Clara Barton (Founder of the American Red Cross), Ronald Reagan

Possible job opportunities:
    Counseling, psychology, Social Work, education, physician, science, computer programming, management, fashion merchandising, politics.

OK- so I think I answered a few wrong- cuz honestly???? I worked as a support staff in a counseling/ social work office, and I VERY quickly decided it wasn't for me! Although the thought of helping people is still intriguing! Same with education.... planning for a large group of kids (for an activity or 2) is something that I do well, it's just the little in between stuff that I have a problem with... maybe it's just because the curriculum changes every year for homeschooling. I am sure that I could do it. Just not sure that I would want to...kwim? I also faint at blood, so I'm not sure physician would be for me. Science is fun! Computer programming- I guess that's the analytical in me. Management- bring it on! I can shout orders as well as the next guy! So, totally confused about fashion merchandising???? I guess, ya- I can do sales and stuff, but does the fashion merchandiser have to be fashionable??? That would be the end of that.... and politics???? (putting me just like Bill Clinton????)- um, NO! I LOVE how the test already puts me as a liar who doesn't follow through!

So, I'm off to change my type! Honestly, I'm surprised that I wasn't introverted! Questions like, would you prefer to be alone???? Well, overall- NO, but a quick "solitary walk" to get away from the kids and life for 10 minutes- absolutely! At a party, I'm not the center of attention, but I am loud and opinionated- maybe that's why I'm always in the corner by myself??? But, it's better to be out and isolated than be home, right? (Someone is bound to at least say hi, right?) So, I may take it again and see if I do get a different answer. You know, like organizing.... my office at work was WAY different than at home.... so which way do I go on that????

Anyways, thanks for the fun link Julie! I may take it again in a few days, and see if anything has changed!

Post Thanks / Like

http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes3.asp

I'm INFJ also

They didn't mention my current career, but I have been in early childhood, and I'm very interested in art and design as well. Pretty spot on I'd say.

Post Thanks / Like

My results are ISFJ which sound exactly like me. Very interesting test.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast