Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Anyone else?

OHHH. it's just taking its time loading. i think it might be because the site is bogged down with the sale today?? i've been getting that on and off all day here.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ambelleina View Post
    OHHH. it's just taking its time loading. i think it might be because the site is bogged down with the sale today?? i've been getting that on and off all day here.
    It hasn't been just today is the thing.... maybe next week it will be ok??? I HATE to see it when all the activities are going on!

Post Thanks / Like

Everything is fine with the site. No issues. I contacted my host and they did a check, everything is running properly. Our server is built to handle any load of traffic, but when we have 100's of ladies all downloading at once it will lag a bit. We have very very large orders going through right now, as I'm sure you can imagine
    So a bit of lag will happen, even on the biggest sites on the web.... when you have a ton of traffic all at once, a bit of lag will surly happen.

4. Likes Colleen liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by photom View Post
    It hasn't been just today is the thing.... maybe next week it will be ok??? I HATE to see it when all the activities are going on!

then maybe ginger IS cyber stalking you!

6. Likes photom liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ambelleina View Post
    then maybe ginger IS cyber stalking you!
    haha, I think it may be GingerBread Man..... maybe he has a crush on Sara? But hey.. he does give out lots of goodies, so thats not such a bad thing! lol

8. Thanks photom thanked for this post
    Likes Ambelleina, Psychozoe liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GingerScraps View Post
    haha, I think it may be GingerBread Man..... maybe he has a crush on Sara? But hey.. he does give out lots of goodies, so thats not such a bad thing! lol
    It's working now, so the Gingerbread Man must have found a different love... too bad, cuz I think he's pretty cute! Thanks for checking for me Ginger. Sorry to cause you hassle on your end. It was just really weird, nothing changed on my end either. Glad it's fixed now, whatever it was!

Post Thanks / Like

I godt the "thinking" circle a lot during thursday and product previews had a hard time showing (or at least showing fast enough for impatient little me - lol). And later that day I had trouble getting the store to load in general. But right now and yesterday I had no trouble though I guess it was just a lot of traffic.

missdamsel is offline *Site Manager
    *GingerBread Girl*
    *GingerScraps Site Creative Team
    *Scrapping Survivor - Digi-County Fair - WINNER! {staff}

Post Thanks / Like

I am not surprised since there were a lot of admin and designers in the store Wednesday and Thursday getting evceerything reaady for the weekend. And don't forget that Thursday was the 70% off and probably the busiest store day!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sniksnak View Post
    I godt the "thinking" circle a lot during thursday and product previews had a hard time showing (or at least showing fast enough for impatient little me - lol). And later that day I had trouble getting the store to load in general. But right now and yesterday I had no trouble though I guess it was just a lot of traffic.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by missdamsel View Post
    I am not surprised since there were a lot of admin and designers in the store Wednesday and Thursday getting evceerything reaady for the weekend. And don't forget that Thursday was the 70% off and probably the busiest store day!!
    Yeah, but it started on Tuesday for me..... so I don't know about how much stuff you guys were doing then???? No big deal, though. Glad it's all over now!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by photom View Post
    Yeah, but it started on Tuesday for me..... so I don't know about how much stuff you guys were doing then???? No big deal, though. Glad it's all over now!
    Tuesday was the 1st. That's when a new Buffet is released, plus the changeover for the daily downloads, free with purchase, etc.
    The 1st, Fridays, and big weekends like NSD can cause a bit of a slow-down

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast