Post Thanks / Like

Default Anyone doing Body By Vi?

Seems like I keep seeing it on facebook, and I have a few friends doing it. I'm usually the skeptical one, I never try anything. I finally broke down and contacted one of my good friends doing it and she came over and brought that shake over that she's doing and it was really good. I decided to give it a try. I'm down like -4 pounds now since Thursday. Pretty stoked about that. Its pretty easy because I'm really more of a night eater then a day eater.

I just wondered if any of you were doing the Body by Vi. They have a ton of recipes where you can make these things taste about like anything you want. Makes me think of Willy Wonka's dinner gum.

they call this thing a 90 day challenge. I'm not sure about the everyone join me part. I'm keeping it on the down low till I get a good honest opinion of the product.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Anyone doing Body By Vi?

I've never heard of it. Sounds interesting.

Post Thanks / Like

i haven't heard of this particular one, but i have heard about a lot of these challenges too. i am like you...skeptical. they always seem to be pyramid deals...where you have to get so many people to join with you to get your stuff free...blah blah.
    but i am going to take a look, because i desperately need to drop some LBs!!

4. Likes Ambelleina liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Checking it out - I hadn't heard about it!

Post Thanks / Like

I am very skeptic about anything that involves buying their food products honestly. The best Weight Loss program I have personally done is Clean Eating combined with Muscle Confusion workouts 4 times a week. I lost over 50 pounds just by Clean Eating alone and working out, counting calories, sticking to portion control. You have to stick with it and if you slack you gain, believe me, I have slacked off and am slowly getting back on track after a 15 pound weight gain, which was entirely my fault because I stopped exercising and went back to those old unhealthy eating habits.

I believe this is one of the many companies I saw at a Health Expo a few months ago in my hometown, they had some foods/shake mix samples and I have a ton of food allergies and glanced at the ingredient list and saw several foods I'm allergic to so I didn't even taste test the product. I am a more of a eat the foods you like kind of gal, but in moderation of course and pay attention to serving size. You could easily lose weight with cutting out the processed foods with all those crazy preservatives that you can not even pronounce. Lessen your sugar, cut out the soda and no added sugars,drink more water, add more fruits, vegetables and protein in your diet, with a balanced percentage of carbs and good fats and mix in some weight training alternating with cardio and I bet you will drop 2-3 pounds a week. I cut out the white flour and only eat whole wheat and added more fiber to my diet and I do stay full faster too.

7. Likes photom, nutsaboutgabe liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I'm down about 10 pounds and almost 10" overall. Not as fast as I'd like and I'm going to mix it up next week and do breakfast meal, then 2 shakes and a small dinner.

Post Thanks / Like

WOW, 10 pounds in less than a month is pretty amazing! Doctors say 2 lbs a week is safe weight loss and you're exceeding that! I might need to look into that haha.