Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: What's stressing you?

I stress about my job, I don't like it anymore but on my age you don't find a new one nowadays

Post Thanks / Like

I've heard that many times before from several of the ladies who work in the same suite I do. That makes for long day at work.

Quote Originally Posted by carladee View Post
    I stress about my job, I don't like it anymore but on my age you don't find a new one nowadays

Post Thanks / Like

Yes it is, there are acouple of collegues I love very much that makes things a bit better.......

Post Thanks / Like

My son, 10 years old in next september is stressing me a lot ... every time we say "no" or ask for something, he enters in a total opposition with us... Stressing !!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Normally, I would say it is my 2 boys (one turning 8 and the other turning 10), but actually they are my stress RELIEVERS right now! All of my stress comes directly from my 30 yr old BIL and his 2 cats - living with us - no job - not helping out any - no concrete plans to leave.

We agreed to help him out until he got his masters degree, but that time has come and gone (December) and there is no light at the end of the tunnel!

Post Thanks / Like

I posted my newest stressor on the NBSR board. Teachers are quite concerned about my 7 yr olds lack of talking in school. He has always been shy but I guess he hasn't actually talked in school for some time now. Teacher contacted me on Friday because she saw me at the school. Testing and observations are going to be started.

Post Thanks / Like

Money is stressing me out. We have so many things we still need/want to do with the new house, and the money is just running out. Now it is time where we have to start taking part of our paychecks out to do it, which is difficult because that cuts into other things. Nothing really to complain about because we just feel so blessed to have been able to already do what we've done so far, but still, it is stressful. I find myself wanting to work more, more, more to up the check, and then that cuts into time for other things.

Post Thanks / Like

Woww Carolat, in fact i know a movie named "Tanguy" in franch who told the story of a old young man leaving at his parent's home with no participation...
    Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by carolat View Post
    Normally, I would say it is my 2 boys (one turning 8 and the other turning 10), but actually they are my stress RELIEVERS right now! All of my stress comes directly from my 30 yr old BIL and his 2 cats - living with us - no job - not helping out any - no concrete plans to leave.

We agreed to help him out until he got his masters degree, but that time has come and gone (December) and there is no light at the end of the tunnel!

Post Thanks / Like

Uuuughhh, tomorrow is my test for the senior position, I should be studying ...but I want to play!

missdamsel is online now *Site Manager
    *GingerBread Girl*
    *GingerScraps Site Creative Team
    *Scrapping Survivor - Digi-County Fair - WINNER! {staff}

Post Thanks / Like

Good Luck!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa View Post
    Uuuughhh, tomorrow is my test for the senior position, I should be studying ...but I want to play!

11. Thanks Lisa thanked for this post
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast