Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: WHY???

prettyingreen is online now *GingerBread Lady*
    *Designer: Pretty in Green Designs
    *Winner of Scrpping Survivor- Season 2

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: WHY???

uugh my brother and my friend from back home always fight with their other half through facebook... really! it makes me so mad i just want to say something stupid but i dont because its FACEBOOK!

oh and i tried the 5 hour energy stuff once, only drank half and it make me sick i laid on the sofa the rest of the day i used to drink that pop called surge, but i dont think they make it any more.

Post Thanks / Like

Josh and I "bicker" on FB, but its usually all in fun.

Post Thanks / Like

I am an oversharer for sure on Facebook. I often put out the disclaimer, feel free to delete or hide me because I do post a lot.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm one of those people who absolutely hate talking on the phone so I usually post things on facebook that I should be calling about. Lucky for me my mom is good and made sure to call my grandma to tell her I was pregnant before she learned it from facebook *blush in embarrassment* However I do also believe that you need to remember who has access to your posts and comments on facebook. And if you don't want comments from them you probably shouldn't have posted in the first place. ;)

5. Likes ShiLane, Tree City, mamaape liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Your GRANDMA is on fb?! That's pretty wild. My grandpa doesn't own a computer lol. Keeps things simple, though. If I want to talk to him then I actually have to TALK to him!
    facebook is a double-edged sword. It has helped me reconnect with a very dear friend. But on the other hand, it's made me realize that some of my friends have such bigoted/scientifically incorrect/just plain rude viewpoints that IDK if I can be friends with them in real life, let alone on a social networking site.
    Pinterest Twitter
    Siggy created with GS's Dia de los Muertos Monthly Mix

7. Likes ShiLane, Ambelleina liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I was thinking the same question the other day. One of our Army friends aired some personal things going on with his new wife right out on FB, then got mad at his sister for posting her opinion about airing it out for the world to see when they should learn how to pick up a phone and speak to each other, he said some ugly things to her and deleted her, and continued to argue with his wife on FB for all of us to see.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm just now stumbling onto this thread.
    It is insane how Facebook has taken over the world!! Just a few years ago it didn't even exist.
    I do love it for somethings, like catching up with extended family, and old friends.
    But I hate... Pervert guys leaving weird comments on posts. I have old friends from school, that I have had to remove because out of no where they decide to post gross comments. Just because I'm single does not mean I want your comments.

And 2.
    The nagging late night yearning to stalk people. Lol. Specifically my ex husband, and his new girlfriend (well now fiance, I just found that out yesterday). It is just destructive, but sometimes I can't stay away. Everytime I go look at their pages it makes me sick, but I still look. Lol. They are not doing anything "wrong" just being happy and very in love.... But ya being the jaded exwife... Lol... That is really bothers me to see him so happy and in love. So I know what your thinking ... DON'T LOOK! I know, I know, I hardly ever do, but once in a blue moon, I can't resist. I regret it every time!

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

missdamsel is online now *Site Manager
    *GingerBread Girl*
    *GingerScraps Site Creative Team
    *Scrapping Survivor - Digi-County Fair - WINNER! {staff}

Post Thanks / Like

My old supervisor decided that she was done with her marriage and when she told her husband hey were over HE got on her FB and posted as her and told the world she didn't love him anymore, etc. It was very sad. He did post a comment admitting it was him and not her, but since she had a bunch of work people on her FB, she ha dto delete her FB for a while. It was crazy!!

Post Thanks / Like

Ugh, that's awful!

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GingerScraps View Post
    But I hate... Pervert guys leaving weird comments on posts. I have old friends from school, that I have had to remove because out of no where they decide to post gross comments. Just because I'm single does not mean I want your comments.

One time, I got "Wow, you look good. Way better than you did in high school. Are you still single?"

Um...THANKS.

13. Dislikes ShiLane disliked this post
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast