Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: WHY???

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: WHY???

Quote Originally Posted by Ambelleina View Post
    One time, I got "Wow, you look good. Way better than you did in high school. Are you still single?"

Um...THANKS.
    I've gotten that, but I was gaunt and half-bald (Trich)

Post Thanks / Like

Don't get me wrong ... I don't mind a compliment ;)
    But the prev comments is what bugs me.

Like I will posted a simple "ahh clean sheets" and one guy said, "invite me over and I will help ya get them all dirty"

I was so grossed out! This was a random old friend, not old boyfriend, just some guy I haven't seen in 10 years, who felt the need to post that.
    Really??
    I PMed him, please don't post inappropriate stuff on my FB. And deleted the comment. It's just odd, the way some guys think being gross will actually get a girl to like them.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GingerScraps View Post
    Don't get me wrong ... I don't mind a compliment ;)
    But the prev comments is what bugs me.

Like I will posted a simple "ahh clean sheets" and one guy said, "invite me over and I will help ya get them all dirty"

I was so grossed out! This was a random old friend, not old boyfriend, just some guy I haven't seen in 10 years, who felt the need to post that.
    Really??
    I PMed him, please don't post inappropriate stuff on my FB. And deleted the comment. It's just odd, the way some guys think being gross will actually get a girl to like them.

Eww!! Josh won't even post that. He'll text me the response, but never publicly on FB

Post Thanks / Like

I luckily haven't encountered the perv stuff, but I rarely post anything.

As for the #2 post...it's hard to be in your situation. I think all of us would look and regret it everytime. I'm sure it's not easy for you to deal with but you will find love again.

Quote Originally Posted by GingerScraps View Post
    I'm just now stumbling onto this thread.
    It is insane how Facebook has taken over the world!! Just a few years ago it didn't even exist.
    I do love it for somethings, like catching up with extended family, and old friends.
    But I hate... Pervert guys leaving weird comments on posts. I have old friends from school, that I have had to remove because out of no where they decide to post gross comments. Just because I'm single does not mean I want your comments.

And 2.
    The nagging late night yearning to stalk people. Lol. Specifically my ex husband, and his new girlfriend (well now fiance, I just found that out yesterday). It is just destructive, but sometimes I can't stay away. Everytime I go look at their pages it makes me sick, but I still look. Lol. They are not doing anything "wrong" just being happy and very in love.... But ya being the jaded exwife... Lol... That is really bothers me to see him so happy and in love. So I know what your thinking ... DON'T LOOK! I know, I know, I hardly ever do, but once in a blue moon, I can't resist. I regret it every time!

Post Thanks / Like

I hate that kind of thing too. I normally hide updates from people who routinely bring the drama. I use it post my pics mostly for family that is far away, but I have plenty of scrapping friends on there too.

Post Thanks / Like

I must be pretty lucky because I don't have any drama on FB - thankfully!! I used to post updates a lot more frequently, but now a days I'm usually just posting pictures or something new that my son is able to do.

I have my deceased brother-in-laws girlfriend as a friend on FB and it seems like she brings a lot of drama but it doesn't involve me. She's always complaining about everything and everyone in her posts and calling people out but not actually naming them. I've even seen her have arguments with my nephew (he's 12) on FB because he was fed up with reading about her drama all of the time.
    Created with Be Yourself, Be Nature by Matilda Designs and You've Been Framed by Wyld Web Designs

Post Thanks / Like

OMG, if a guy posted something like that sheet comment, I think I'd freak, even if it were someone I knew reallly well (and knew they were just kidding). DH and I barely "talk" on fb. If we do, it's to post recipes (he loves to cook) or to PM to say "Hey, don't forget to pick up ABC at the store tonight!" lol.

So I thought about this thread when I checked my fb tonight. My SIL (my brother's wife) is a bridesmaid today at her best friend's wedding. Guess who wrote about sex on one of my fb posts tonight? SHE DID! I'd forgotten that she was in a wedding today (meaning, she's now at a very liquor-infused reception!), so when I read her very misspelled, very inappropriate post, I was like "WTH?! Did someone take over my SIL's fb page?!" Nope: she's just drunk lol. And her status update is a (very misspelled) comment about a very inappropriate thing. I'm pretty sure it's a song quote, but I'm also pretty sure it's not a song you'd play at a wedding!
    My point? If you're drinking, turn off your cell phone's 4G! Or your computer's wi fi! You don't need to be posting crazy/random/inappropriate things. Just saying. ;)
    Pinterest Twitter
    Siggy created with GS's Dia de los Muertos Monthly Mix

Post Thanks / Like

Hey, some of my best posts are drunken rambling. I just make sure autocorrect is on

9. Likes ShiLane, Tree City liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Barb, your so sweet

Sara, I DID freak! I'm so glad it came to my phone because so I could delete it almost instantly. He said a few other odd things too, once I said "I love the smell of rain" and he commented something like, "I'd love for you to stand out side in the rain wearing a white tshirt." Of course I deleted it and PMed him about it. If he does one more I will have to delete him. But he's someone that lives near me, so I have been trying to avoid totally deleting him. Since I actually might see him IRL, and he is friends with my cousins, who all live in my community. I'm trying to avoid the whole, "what a b-word, ginger deleted me." Which I know he would tell everyone and make a big deal about it. I'm trying to keep the peace, but ugh it is so gross and annoying!

And I bet your SIL will be embarrassed when she sees what she wrote. Lol. Yikes.Haha.

Post Thanks / Like

ew Ginger! Luckily I've never had to deal with perv comments like that, but I am definitely guilty of some ex-h stalking *blush* I got past it though, and so will you!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast