Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: 35mm Film (Negatives) to Digital

I verified on my Costco page just to make sure: $17.99 for the first 50 slides, $.29 per additional slide.

Here's a link to what I find when I go to my Costco page: http://www.costcodvd.com/slides_to_dvd.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by Colleen View Post
    Thanks, Lisa. Do you remember what the charge was for this service? I tried looking for it online at Costco, but I couldn't find any pricing... ;)

2. Likes photom liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sparkysgirl View Post
    I verified on my Costco page just to make sure: $17.99 for the first 50 slides, $.29 per additional slide.

Here's a link to what I find when I go to my Costco page: http://www.costcodvd.com/slides_to_dvd.aspx
    WAY out of MY range- as I have 10+ YEARS of negatives to scan!

Post Thanks / Like

I saw that, but I wasn' sure if it applied to negatives because it said slides. ;) I am really going to have to think on this. I guess I don't have a time limit on when I need to get them done, so I should just do it myself. LOL I guess I have a 3 year limit, so thay is quite a bit of time. I want them done before I have to move again. ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by sparkysgirl View Post

Post Thanks / Like

Sarah - I have no clue if they are in the store or not. I just did an online search. We actually just joined Costco, and I have only been once...
    Quote Originally Posted by photom View Post
    Colleen, when are you thinking of picking up this? I have a tax rebate that is coming (and already budgeted out), but I might splurge and get one of these if you give the thumbs up! I normally don't walk the "electronics" section at Costco, so do you know if this is something that they have on location?

Post Thanks / Like

Can you believe that I just clicked on my link, and it is saying the product is not available... Off to try and see if Costco really doesn't have it when I just found it.

Post Thanks / Like

Yup, they seriously aren't listing it online anymore. I am really bummed about this.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Colleen View Post
    Sarah - I have no clue if they are in the store or not. I just did an online search. We actually just joined Costco, and I have only been once...
    Oh darn. I don't see an "online only" anywhere, but I also haven't ever seen it in store either. I guess I might just need to ask when I'm there. I'm more likely to pick it up in store than to buy online. BTW- Good choice on getting a membership! I just LOVE it! I buy a lot of salad stuff for my family, so the $5/mo ($55/12 months) fee to be able to shop there ends up saving me over $20 JUST in salad supplies only! (Like 8 super mega bags of lettuce for $2.49/ea. Going to the grocery store- they are $5 each!)

Post Thanks / Like

We have been Sam's Club members my entire life. They just don't have one close to us, so we had to do Costco. I am still liking Sam's Club a tad better, and they are cheaper too in the membership cost. I do like Costco, but I just think I miss Sam's Club! ;)

Post Thanks / Like

Kimmy I don't think it had the APS adapter. I am not even sure what it looks like. I know it does negatives and I was trying to find information about my model online and there's not much out there. It keeps taking me to the new cano scan one.

Quote Originally Posted by kimmyscraps View Post
    Does it have a 35mm negative adaptor or the APS adaptor?? If it had the APS I would be willing to send them to you and pay you! ;) Just a thought!!

Post Thanks / Like

I think the problem with APS is that it lives in the container so you gotta get it out. I'm not sure if the actual film size is much different than regular 35mm negatives except if you had shot some pics in panoramic.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast