Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Idea?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Idea?

Thank you for all of the ideas and pictures!!

We had a 10:30 appointment this AM but the guy didn't show up ... ... so we took that as a sign we weren't supposed to get it done there.
    Now we have an appointment for 3PM today at a totally different place ...

And - I have decided to go with a word that I can connect with .... blessed .... I do feel so very blessed in so many areas of my life ... and I will get something else around it ... flowers, hearts, vines, stars, maybe even a lady bug ... it is super cute!

I will see what the artist can come up with ... Photos to follow.

Thanks again for the ideas ... threads like this are just another reason GS rocks.

Post Thanks / Like

I am just seeing this now, I love tattoos...although I don't have a single one! LOL. I am the only person on my Dads side of the family who does not have a tattoo. I look at the on Pinterest all the time! LOL. I want to get one to cover the scar on my foot from a surgery I had when I was 15. Who knows if I ever will! I can't wait to see what you get!

Post Thanks / Like

Here is it!
    The Ruby colored flower is my birthstone color (and my DIL's), the Topaz is my hubby's and the Aquamarine is our son's.
    My ankle swelled up and is black and blue now ... but I do love the tattoo!!

Post Thanks / Like

OMG!!!!! i absolutely LOVE this!!!! love the birthstone flowers (colors). now i am seriously itching to go back to the tattoo shop next week...LOL!
    i will let you know

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Twin Mom Scraps View Post
    OMG!!!!! i absolutely LOVE this!!!! love the birthstone flowers (colors). now i am seriously itching to go back to the tattoo shop next week...LOL!
    i will let you know
    Yea! I hope you go!!! Can't wait to hear if you do ---- and see photos if you go! :-)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by prettyingreen View Post
    Love hurts... i was 16 and was dumped.
    LOL. that's so funny. not funny because you were sad, but funny because my boyfriend's girlfriend back when he was 16-18/19, when she broke up with him, he went out and got a giant

tattooed on his arm! right above that, he got "love hurts" in chinese.

i always make fun of him for it and say like, you let some wench from when you were a teenager literally scar you for life. SILLY!

at least yours is symbolic!

Post Thanks / Like

jill, that is AWESOME! so glad you went with a word! and i really love the idea of birthstone colors versus names. i might do that some day--how unique!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by conniep View Post
    I love the word idea, too I love these and plan to get them on my foot at some point this summer! Three to represent my mom, brother, and my mentor..all of who have gone to heaven

Connie, somehow I missed this - I love the birds and what a wonderful idea to represent those 3 important people!! Love it!!

Post Thanks / Like

omg, LOVE THE BIRDS.

my grandfather passed in 2010 and my boyfriend's grandmother passed in 2011.

i have a shelf in our living room with pictures of them in mirrored frames with birds flying and a glass bottle with a porcelain stopper in the shape of a bird. reminds us that they left this life and flew up to heaven, free like a bird, free of pain.

i think you just gave me an idea of a tattoo to dedicate to my grandfather.

prettyingreen is online now *GingerBread Lady*
    *Designer: Pretty in Green Designs
    *Winner of Scrpping Survivor- Season 2

Post Thanks / Like

@Jill Love the tattoo! great idea! so glad your happy with it!

@ christina... LOL

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast