Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Idea?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Idea?

Love it! Tattoos are sooo personal so it's really hard to make suggestions for others... I have a spider on my arm... Spiders are a symbol of prosperity and a reminder of spiritual interconnection... It reminds me that my actions affect the world around me.

Post Thanks / Like

Wow - now I want one - love the birthstone idea, Jill!

Post Thanks / Like

EEK, I missed this thread, which is weird cuz I stalk this place lol. Anyway, Jill, it turned out lovely! Hopefully no pain and no more black-and-blue.
    Pinterest Twitter
    Siggy created with GS's Dia de los Muertos Monthly Mix

Post Thanks / Like

So cool!! I always wondered if I ever got one what I would get. All these ideas are so personal, and so wonderful. I may be 42, but the thought has crossed my mind a few times. I have my nose pierced, well, I need it redone - it came out several months ago and I let it heal - I miss having it though. And since then, I had thought about a tatoo. This may be just the inspiration I needed! Now, Jill, you gonna hold my hand when I do it, or what?!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JillW View Post

Here is it!
    The Ruby colored flower is my birthstone color (and my DIL's), the Topaz is my hubby's and the Aquamarine is our son's.
    My ankle swelled up and is black and blue now ... but I do love the tattoo!!
    Jill! It turned out so great!!!! WOW!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BethLang View Post
    So cool!! I always wondered if I ever got one what I would get. All these ideas are so personal, and so wonderful. I may be 42, but the thought has crossed my mind a few times. I have my nose pierced, well, I need it redone - it came out several months ago and I let it heal - I miss having it though. And since then, I had thought about a tatoo. This may be just the inspiration I needed! Now, Jill, you gonna hold my hand when I do it, or what?!!
    I'd be glad to hold your hand Beth!

A nose piercing? Oh, I think the are so cool, but think it would drive me crazy - so I'll stick to tattoos! LOL!

Post Thanks / Like

Love it!! It turned out great!!
    It will be a wonderful reminder, when your feeling negative.... Hanging your head down.... You will open your eyes and see "blessed".

8. Likes Tree City, kimmyscraps liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I saw this the other day but I didn't get to post. I really like the one of your foot & I told dh that I would like something similar if I ever get brave enough to do it!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rhoda Jayne View Post
    I saw this the other day but I didn't get to post. I really like the one of your foot & I told dh that I would like something similar if I ever get brave enough to do it!
    Honestly, this hurt when it was being done, but as soon as the tattoo artist was done - the pain was over. It hasn't hurt a lick since I got it, even with shoes on.
    The one on my wrist hurt for a few days after I had it done ... maybe because there isn't much filled in on my foot one ... ?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123