Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Newbie learning to design

Welcome! Scrapbooking and being here are great ways to help with the long days of being "mom"! Not sure I have great advice about blogging except to say to be consistent and know it takes time to build it up. And commenting on other blogs helps too (what goes around comes around, right?).

Post Thanks / Like

Oh, well there you go. Document everything your doing for your wedding and how your doing it, photos, instructions and cost if you can. Open a pinterest account so that others can pin your blog. You also should know how to tag with keywords so when someone searches for DIY, wedding, your blog will show up in their list of choices.

3. Likes Ambelleina liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I agree--definitely blog all about your wedding DIY stuff, then join Pinterest and pin all your projects!

If I get married, I plan on doing it DIY, so I already have a DIY wedding board going.

If you do your blog about DIY wedding stuff, you can definitely count me in to pin stuff from your blog!

I just love crafting and DIY stuff, so maybe try that route, pin your posts on Pinterest, go around to other similar blogs and leave comments with your links on similar stuff!

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you, I did not even think of posting what I was doing for the wedding as in DIY, But I think I will now. I have sooooo many ideas that I would love to incorporate into the wedding. I have till next summer to have it all ready to go. Thank you for the encouragement and ideas
    can't wait to see what happens.

6. Likes Ambelleina liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

hi and welcome to GS! like PP have said, I never really got into the blogging thing. I have a blog, but it is so neglected, I can't remember the last time I posted anything.
    Pinterest Twitter
    Siggy created with GS's Dia de los Muertos Monthly Mix

8. Thanks cuddly14ever thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ambelleina View Post
    I agree--definitely blog all about your wedding DIY stuff, then join Pinterest and pin all your projects!

If I get married, I plan on doing it DIY, so I already have a DIY wedding board going.

If you do your blog about DIY wedding stuff, you can definitely count me in to pin stuff from your blog!

I just love crafting and DIY stuff, so maybe try that route, pin your posts on Pinterest, go around to other similar blogs and leave comments with your links on similar stuff!
    Well today I had put up a DIY organization tip on my blogs and it only takes like 5 mins.

I am trying to figure out how I am going to put instructions on my wedding invites and save the date cards because I am doing them all digitally and then go get them printed off and send them off to the guests * sigh* all 300 hundred of my family members and 20 of his
    (more reason to do DIY style LOL)

Post Thanks / Like

I am on pintrest and I do post my pics on there

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to Gingerscraps, I use PSP12 myself have also PSE but don't know how to use it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12