Post Thanks / Like

Talking hmmm maybe banner kits?

I love making banners for my kids. We have one birthday in January ( Michigan is crap for winter birthdays), one in July and one in August. We decided that we will pick one date in the summer and we celebrate all 3 of their birthdays together. Only have to but party supplies once and only have to get 3 cakes of there choice of theme for the cake, but we do one theme for the whole party. Last year I went to the dollar store and picked up a pair of size 6 flip flops. I traced the flip flops and used a cuddle bug (provo craft) to emboss the shape and we used ribbon for the the part that goes over the toes. well anyways we had 5 banner all on the wall. Their cakes were princess and the frog, tangled, and tinker bell. Well this year I am thinking of doing cupcake banners for them and considering I have been looking for over 2 month for a cupcake template just to get started with and no luck. I am always finding card templates and cup cake wrapper templates that I don't know where to start for these banners. The colors I have in mind were purple and pink for there names, yellow and orange for the Happy Birthday banner. But its still all up in the air and nothing to help get me started on the banners.

I thought about making my own templates but I am not sure how to create them digitally because that would be more helpful, but other wise I think we may do some new flip flop ones again ~~~ help desperately since I only have a few months to get all these done before the party.

missdamsel is online now *Site Manager
    *GingerBread Girl*
    *GingerScraps Site Creative Team
    *Scrapping Survivor - Digi-County Fair - WINNER! {staff}

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: hmmm maybe banner kits?

We have several kits in the store with cupcakes in them. I will post some in the next post for you.

Post Thanks / Like

I them to be similar in size like a girls size 6 shoe.... I try re-sizing some cupcakes in some kits that I had bought but they just do not look right being that big.

*GingerBread Girl*

Post Thanks / Like

Here are some kits and you could resize things to the size you want.

And several more. If you go to the store and search "Cupcake" you will see them all.

5. Thanks cuddly14ever thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

I have finally found a digital cupcake template that is the perfect size for banners. I am sorry I did not find one on GS that I could alter the colors correctly for the colors needed. I greatly appreciate the help. I am not sure if I am allowed to mention where I had found it from here.... I will be using GS stuff to use for the banners and so much more. I have decided to try and use some of the cupcake downloads that I had bought to use for lil party items such as cupcake flags and straw holders.... I will take pics when everything is done. The party is in July so I need to get started on these banners and lil nick nacks and I can't wait to show you what I have done.

*GingerBread Girl*

Post Thanks / Like

I am glad you found what you needed. I can't wait to see what you do!!