Default Re: Newbie from Minnesota

Welcome to GingerScraps Delane!

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to GingerScraps.
    Hope you'll enjoy your time here.

Post Thanks / Like

Once again thank you for the welcomes. Sorry, I have not been on here in a while but I was involved in a accident almost 2 1/2 years ago and broke my shoulder in 2 places and I have had 2 surgeries already and now have to have another one on May 3rd so I have been dealing with all of that again - and of course have not been able to scrap as much as I want to cuz of my shoulder/arm hurting so much once again. Also once May 3rd roles around I will be one arm/handed for awhile again and of course it's my right side so I will not be doing much scraping if any for probably a good month. I will try to check in here a bit more often cuz I love to look at all yours work and get ideas from others.
    Missi - we are hoping for the Gatlinburg area of TN. Where did you guys move to in TN? We are so hoping that we will be able to sell our home cuz we will not be able to move without doing that but right now houses in our area just are not selling.

Post Thanks / Like

sorry about your shoulder I have to use my left arm a lot right now cuz I'm holding my 2mo DS... can't imagine not being able to use my right arm at all though!
    Pinterest Twitter
    Siggy created with GS's Dia de los Muertos Monthly Mix

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to Gingerscraps, Delane!

Post Thanks / Like

I am also from Minnesota (south east, currently). I mostly do paper crafting: cards and scrapbooking but I dabble in digital scrapping especially when I want to duplicate a page three times for my three kids. I also like that I can take it anywhere with me.

Post Thanks / Like

welcome to gs!!!!

Proudly Creating for
    Ginger Scraps CT - Connie Prince - Luv Ewe - Little Rad Trio
    Amy Martin - Lynne-Marie - Sas Designs
    Guesting for Kaye Winiecki

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Delane and Welcome!

I am in MN too - in Moorhead, right across the Red River from Fargo, ND.... The Big-and-Nasty Red River that has enjoyed FLOODING us badly a few times in the last few years, but we got off easy this year! I'm not *terribly* crazy about winter, but other than the EXTREMELY cold days (like when it's colder than -20 or so) it doesn't bother me too much... I love the snow, just not the extreme cold. And I love the changing seasons and can't imagine not having that... and the hilly lake country once we get about 40 miles east of Moorhead. (It is flat as a pancake around here - we're in the bottom of one big bathtub, the former Lake Agassiz of Ice Ages past)

I hope your surgery went well and that you are feeling less pain!
    My blog
    My shop
    (this will have to do until I can make one of those fancy signatures!) Hehe!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123