Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Save the Date! Speed Scrap with me on Wednesday- 10 am PST, 1 pm EST

Here is mine. I love love love this kit. I used 100% GS products. Thank you so much for the fun SS and the awesome chat.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Save the Date! Speed Scrap with me on Wednesday- 10 am PST, 1 pm EST

Ooh my gosh, I was having so much trouble with this one for some reason! LOL But I like how it turned out!

THANKS!

3. Likes wendella247 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I might have stretched the rules a little far with the grunge, there's no grunge anything on my laptop! (Maybe the stamped title part will count?!) But here is mine and I ended up loving this page! Thanks for the great scrap!

Post Thanks / Like

Phew... I think I'm just under the wire here...

Thanks for hosting Sara! And thanks to Kathy for sponsoring an amazing PP. Off to leave some love in the gallery.
    ~Jacque~
    Blog | Facebook | Pinterest

Post Thanks / Like

I think I am a little late, but I'll post it anyway I need the practice
    http://gallery.gingerscraps.net/show...rtsy-2&cat=730

7. Likes Get 2 Scrappin' liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

OK I finally got this done! I had to go rest for a bit. I felt a migraine coming on. Hope it isn't too late!
    OK I can't remember how to get the image to show. GS site is different from some others

http://gallery.gingerscraps.net/show...-me-21&cat=730

Post Thanks / Like

These look great! So sorry I missed it...stupid job gets in the way of me being creative!

Post Thanks / Like

Oops--I was thinking the SS was tonight. Oh well, I think I'll try it anyway!
    -o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-

Wendy B from Sunny AZ

Post Thanks / Like

thanks for the fun scrap

Post Thanks / Like

Wow! Everyone's LO's look amazing! Sorry I missed this I had family in from out of town!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast