Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Save the Date! Speed Scrap with me on Wednesday- 10 am PST, 1 pm EST

Great layouts, ladies! I wanted to pop in earlier during the SS but I had a family commitment that ran long. Looks like you came up with some great steps and challenged yourselves a bit on this one.
    My Store

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Save the Date! Speed Scrap with me on Wednesday- 10 am PST, 1 pm EST

Looks like I missed a great SS! Our dogs chewed through the phone and internet wires, so we've been without internet for 3 days - although no phone for three days has been nice and quiet I missed my scrapping forums!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tanni View Post
    Looks like I missed a great SS! Our dogs chewed through the phone and internet wires, so we've been without internet for 3 days - although no phone for three days has been nice and quiet I missed my scrapping forums!!!
    No internet for 3 days?! I think I would die, lol!! (Or I'd be spending a whole lot of time at my mom's!

Post Thanks / Like

OK ladies- I KNOW you have been constantly checking your inbox for the PP yesterday. I had a project that I needed to finish for a birthday party, and then last night I didn't feel well, so I hope you can forgive me for not getting it to you sooner. Thanks again! Hope to see you next month for 2 Speed scraps from me- 1 regular, and another "We all host."

5. Likes mamaape liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

OK, coming in WAY late, but finally got it done!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345