Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Save the Date! Speed Scrap with me on Wednesday- 10 am PST, 1 pm EST

Quote Originally Posted by rejoyce View Post
    this is the first time I ever considered doing one of these with you gals. Does this have to be done in that hour? I am such a slow scrapper! I am not sure if I will be home in time from work, either. What are the rules? It's a beautiful prize and I would love to have it.
    Hi there!

We would love to have you join us. Usually you will get the steps throughout the first hour and then after that you have another hour to finish up and get it loaded into the gallery. If you are nervous to get sidetracked in the chat room- the first post here will be updated with the steps... and then you can just focus on scrapping! ;)

Hope to see you in a bit.
    ~Jacque~
    Blog | Facebook | Pinterest

2. Thanks photom thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Save the Date! Speed Scrap with me on Wednesday- 10 am PST, 1 pm EST

Looking forward to it. Just saw this last night, so glad I didn't miss it! lol

4. Likes photom liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Yee haaa, hubby is home for a min and is taking my lil guy with him for a bit so I'm so excited that I get to be here. I've just recently purchased this kit of Kathy's so I'm good to go with that one....

6. Likes photom liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I will be here! Going to put little guy down for nap at noon (CST) so I'll hop in chat right before I do, but might be a minute "late".

8. Likes photom liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

About 15 more minutes! I'm going to scrap it with you if I can, so I'm going to go get PS open and get my ducks in a row! See you in chat!

Post Thanks / Like

Step 1 (given by our wonderful PP designer): Choose 4 background papers, place 1 straight and the remaining 3, stacked and slightly skewed.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for putting the steps here. Can't follow along in Chat - too distracting.
    Kim Goodman

Proudly CTing for Ponytails Designs, Winsor Digi Designs, Queen Bee Scraps, Karen Diamond Designs, Digi Cyber Scraps, Amy's Designs, Leaving A Legacy, Arizona Girl, Double Trouble, Scrappiness Designs and Kapiscrap & Art.

http://MonkeyToesToo.blogspot.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by angeldevildog View Post
    Thanks for putting the steps here. Can't follow along in Chat - too distracting.
    Would you like to give a step? Actually, it's really quiet in there right now.

Post Thanks / Like

All instruction slots accounted for.

Step 2: Choose 2-3 pictures, one must be bigger than the others.

Post Thanks / Like

Step 3: Add some 'grunge' to your page - use a funky mask, some splatters, paint marks - something to 'messy' it up a little.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast