Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Post Thanks / Like

Default Save the Date! Speed Scrap with me on Wednesday- 10 am PST, 1 pm EST

Remember to save the date for this upcoming Wednesday (the 28th) to come and scrap with me! Remember, it is the end of the month, so it's an "WE-ALL-HOST" party! Make sure to come a few minutes early to get on the list of instructions! (Last time we had 21 people show up ready to give instructions. If that happens again, I will give those who have not had the chance to give instructions first chance.)
    2012_03_28_SS_flier.jpg

The participation prize is generously being donated by....... Kathy Winter's. She has gone way above my expectations at a prize! {You already have it???? Well, show up and we will discuss it!}

Can't wait to see you then!

Instructions: (to be updated at the SS!)

:00- Step 1: Kathy Winters: Choose 4 background papers, place 1 straight and the remaining 3, stacked and slightly skewed.
    :10- Step 2: April (mamaape): Choose 2-3 pictures, one must be bigger than the others.
    :20- Step 3: Jacque: Add some "grunge" to your page- a funky mask, some splatters, paint marks- something to "messy" it up a little.
    :30- Step 4: rejoyce: Add some kind of frame to one of your photos. Can be a pop-out kind of thing, too.
    :40- Step 5: Lori (Gmas Babies): Place or cluster 10 items close to or on your photos or frames~ i.e. strings, flowers, buttons, strips, etc.
    :50- Step 6: Michelle (MSPeeler): Use two alphas or fonts or a mix of both for your title.
    :60- Step 7: photom: I just want to thank everyone for coming and scrapping with "me" today. Your final step is to add a date tag on your page. Also, add at least 2 sentences of journalling. Make sure to upload into the Speed Scrap gallery and come and post A LINK to your page. Since I am so nice~ You have 2 hours to complete your page.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Save the Date! Speed Scrap with me on Wednesday- 10 am PST, 1 pm EST

putting it in my reminder fox right now!

3. Likes photom liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Save the Date! Speed Scrap with me on Wednesday- 10 am PST, 1 pm EST

It's on my calendar! I'd love to help host

5. Likes photom liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Oh boy! I don't have that kit and I would LOVE to have it! So I've set my phone alarm and I'll be here!

See you then!
    ~Jacque~
    Blog | Facebook | Pinterest

7. Likes photom liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I am hoping to be there! That's lunch/nap time, we'll see if my little boy will let me scrap ;)

9. Likes photom liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Unfortunately I will be at work, unless it's my half day, which I'm not sure of as I was on vacay and just getting back.

Post Thanks / Like

i'm at work also, have fun everyone...great pp.

Proudly Creating for
    Ginger Scraps CT - Connie Prince - Luv Ewe - Little Rad Trio
    Amy Martin - Lynne-Marie - Sas Designs
    Guesting for Kaye Winiecki

Post Thanks / Like

i'm going to try to be there. love the prize.
    just a quick Qs. : do we have to use only GingerScraps products or can we use any kit ?

13. Likes photom liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by binty View Post
    i'm going to try to be there. love the prize.
    just a quick Qs. : do we have to use only GingerScraps products or can we use any kit ?
    Since it's a Speed Scrap and doesn't count towards any of the challenges, I think it's ok to use whatever you want. Of course, GS products would be preferred.

15. Likes trina513 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

this is the first time I ever considered doing one of these with you gals. Does this have to be done in that hour? I am such a slow scrapper! I am not sure if I will be home in time from work, either. What are the rules? It's a beautiful prize and I would love to have it.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast