Remember to save the date for this upcoming Wednesday (the 28th) to come and scrap with me! Remember, it is the end of the month, so it's an "WE-ALL-HOST" party! Make sure to come a few minutes early to get on the list of instructions! (Last time we had 21 people show up ready to give instructions. If that happens again, I will give those who have not had the chance to give instructions first chance.)

The participation prize is generously being donated by....... Kathy Winter's. She has gone way above my expectations at a prize! {You already have it???? Well, show up and we will discuss it!}

Can't wait to see you then!

Instructions: (to be updated at the SS!)

:00- Step 1: Kathy Winters: Choose 4 background papers, place 1 straight and the remaining 3, stacked and slightly skewed.
:10- Step 2: April (mamaape): Choose 2-3 pictures, one must be bigger than the others.
:20- Step 3: Jacque: Add some "grunge" to your page- a funky mask, some splatters, paint marks- something to "messy" it up a little.
:30- Step 4: rejoyce: Add some kind of frame to one of your photos. Can be a pop-out kind of thing, too.
:40- Step 5: Lori (Gmas Babies): Place or cluster 10 items close to or on your photos or frames~ i.e. strings, flowers, buttons, strips, etc.
:50- Step 6: Michelle (MSPeeler): Use two alphas or fonts or a mix of both for your title.
:60- Step 7: photom: I just want to thank everyone for coming and scrapping with "me" today. Your final step is to add a date tag on your page. Also, add at least 2 sentences of journalling. Make sure to upload into the Speed Scrap gallery and come and post A LINK to your page. Since I am so nice~ You have 2 hours to complete your page.