Remember to save the date for this upcoming Wednesday (the 28th) to come and scrap with me! Remember, it is the end of the month, so it's an "WE-ALL-HOST" party! Make sure to come a few minutes early to get on the list of instructions! (Last time we had 21 people show up ready to give instructions. If that happens again, I will give those who have not had the chance to give instructions first chance.)
2012_03_28_SS_flier.jpg

The participation prize is generously being donated by....... Kathy Winter's. She has gone way above my expectations at a prize! {You already have it???? Well, show up and we will discuss it!}

Can't wait to see you then!

Instructions: (to be updated at the SS!)

:00- Step 1: Kathy Winters: Choose 4 background papers, place 1 straight and the remaining 3, stacked and slightly skewed.
:10- Step 2: April (mamaape): Choose 2-3 pictures, one must be bigger than the others.
:20- Step 3: Jacque: Add some "grunge" to your page- a funky mask, some splatters, paint marks- something to "messy" it up a little.
:30- Step 4: rejoyce: Add some kind of frame to one of your photos. Can be a pop-out kind of thing, too.
:40- Step 5: Lori (Gmas Babies): Place or cluster 10 items close to or on your photos or frames~ i.e. strings, flowers, buttons, strips, etc.
:50- Step 6: Michelle (MSPeeler): Use two alphas or fonts or a mix of both for your title.
:60- Step 7: photom: I just want to thank everyone for coming and scrapping with "me" today. Your final step is to add a date tag on your page. Also, add at least 2 sentences of journalling. Make sure to upload into the Speed Scrap gallery and come and post A LINK to your page. Since I am so nice~ You have 2 hours to complete your page.