Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like

Default Dr. Oz's 48-Hour Weekend Cleanse

Has anyone ever done this? How did it go? I started it today with 2 co-workers, and I'm anxious to see what it will do to me! This is what we're doing. Are we crazy??

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Dr. Oz's 48-Hour Weekend Cleanse

Wow, that is intense! Good luck!!

Post Thanks / Like

Good luck! I couldn't do the quinoa (I don't care for it) or the fermented sauerkraut, but nothing else on the shopping list isn't stuff we normally eat in one form or another. You'll do great!

I put ground flaxseeds in just about anything. It gives a slight nutty flavor, but never overpowering.

Post Thanks / Like

Well, we made it! I didn't eat the fermented sauerkraut because there was plenty of cabbage in the soup. I actually really liked the quinoa! I was surprised. I'll probably make it again... with a little brown sugar or maple syrup! After the two days, I felt really good, and now I've noticed I'm much more aware of what I put in my mouth.

Post Thanks / Like

That's great, Melly! Congrats!

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like a pretty healthy week-end! I'm doing fruit and vegie juices (not exclusively) which... some I've loved, and "Mean Green Juice" I TRIED but couldn't do it... I actually choked it down, but it didn't stay there... lol! I used to love quinoa - haven't had it in years! Will have to get some again. I saw it in the store the other day - $11 for a 26oz pkg!!!

Good for you! I think anytime we can get more fruits, vegies, & grains, it's a good thing!
    My blog
    My shop
    (this will have to do until I can make one of those fancy signatures!) Hehe!

Post Thanks / Like

I LOVE quinoa (if it's prepared correctly) but yeah... I don't think I could handle the sauerkraut (fermented or otherwise). lol

Post Thanks / Like

Good for you Melly!

Post Thanks / Like

YAy for you to finishing the 48 hours. That is awlays one of the biggest steps.

Post Thanks / Like

It looks interesting, but I get to have a cleanse as I'm going for a colonoscopy today. Joy of Joy!!!! So, my plan now is since it was a forced cleanse, I went food shopping yesterday and bought all good and healthy stuff and planning on eating better now that I have a clean system.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast