Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Juice fast from Fat Sick and Nearly Dead

Look what I found!

http://www.hulu.com/watch/289122/fat...nd-nearly-dead

I found it on Hulu! You don't need Netflix to watch it. I am going to edit my first post with this link as well.

2. Thanks Ambelleina thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

I am in desperate need of a juice cleanse. I was thinking of doing the master cleanse again, since I know my liver is WAY out of whack since I've been breaking out really REALLY badly! I already bookmarked the recipes, and may just try this out! My mom just gave me her vitamixer, which is a fancy awesome powerful blender, so I may use that instead of my juicer, so it gives the pulp as well as the juice. Whole foods are way better than just juice. Plus, my budget won't allow me to waste that extra "bulk" with the juicing!

Post Thanks / Like

Well I think the point of juicing is that you get all the nutrients of the fruits and veggies but don't have to eat as much to get it. He showed how much you would have to eat just to get once juice and he said there was no way anyone could eat that much, they would get too full. And you have to do that at least 4 times a day. Getting the pulp out of the way makes more room.

Post Thanks / Like

I actually just read a book a few months back about getting the most nutrition for your body, and it's all fruits and veggies- cooked and raw. Once we get a steady income, I will definitely be switching us all to that diet. But I guess for a week or 2 it would be wise to detox your body with adding so much extra nutrients from the juice!

My husband disconnected the sound the other day, and as soon as I figure out where he put the sound cord, I will watch that hulu video! Thanks for posting it!

Post Thanks / Like

No problem! I hope others find it useful.
    Our juicer was suppose to be here today but it hasn't come yet. It's ok though because we just ordered it and sent it for the longest shipping (free) so I was surprised when it said it would be here today lol.

Post Thanks / Like

It sounds interesting. I can't wait to hear about your success Jodi!

Post Thanks / Like

Our juicer arrived! I didn't even pay more for expedited shipping. Will be starting tomorrow. It's huge!

9. Likes Ambelleina, photom liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

We are finishing up the movie and I think I got my husband on board! He's in the Army and always looking for ways to lose weight and keep the weight off, so I think (hope) this works for him since he's such a horrible snacker!!

Thanks for telling us about this!

Please let us know how your fast goes! Take photos! Encourage us!! I hope to get my parents to bring my juicer back from their house this weekend and if that's the case, we should be starting on Monday! Yeah to weight loss and getting a healthy body in the process!
    I can't get photobucket to work.
    You know my name
    Neverland Scraps AKA: Wendy

Post Thanks / Like

That's awesome Wendy! So glad you are excited about it! I "ate" my first juice breakfast this morning. It was YUMMY! Lunch won't be as great since the fruit is suppose to be just for breakfast lol. I did an apple, fresh pineapple, green grapes, strawberries, and 1/4 lime.
    Lunch will be greens. DH went out last night and bought $45 worth of fruits and veggies for us. We are both doing it, although he is not juicing for lunch because he is at work but he is doing solid fruits and veggies at work in place of the juice.

Post Thanks / Like

Tell me what your lunch will be! I'm curious as to what you'll use and how it will taste. I've done a three day juice fast before and it was survivable; I did lose a couple of lbs, too! I'd love to do this one for a full 10 days and see my results. Right now I'm just having warm lemon water for breakfast; yours sounds much more yummy!

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast