Oh and don't forget, you can find out all you need to know about the Night Owl's Scrap & Chat HERE.

As promised... we are finally doing a Scraplift!
I love scraplifts. One, I get to see someone else's amazing work and drool over it (usually wishing I could scrap on the fly like that too!) But I also get to take their inspiration and make it my own. I have two layouts for you to choose from. Please remember to link to their layout in your credits when uploading to the gallery... and of course leave them some love!

The first layout I chose was "Life Under Construction" by Atusia. This was the first layout posted in my gallery here and I keep going back just to look at it! It's simple and clean and I love it!

The second layout I chose was by my CT member, Carolina..aka Sedoux. I always love her layouts. The photos of her kids are amazing and I am always excited to see what she'll do next! I chose "Kiss Kiss" because I love the clustering in this layout. It's got lots of white space to either leave as is, or add journalling.

So your task is to choose one of the above layouts to scraplift from. If you aren't familiar with scraplifting... Scraplifting is taking another person's layout, looking at it, and "recreating" in your own way with your own pictures and supplies. Basically using someone else's genius to inspire your own! So remember to add the appropriate credits (including a link to the layout you lifted) and leave some love for these fabulous scrappers!

Can't wait to see what you come up with!
See you tonight!