mamaape is offline Survivor *Digi-County Fair*
    Am I the Ultimate Scrapping Survivor?
    *Snickerdoodle*
    *GingerScraps Ad Team Lead

Post Thanks / Like

Default There is a really gross bug flying above me as I type this.. it's got me distracted..

But what I wanted to suggest is bigger than just a single kit, it would be like a whole buffet! And an amazing one at that... at least in my opinion.

I propose an Around the World kit (buffet)!

What made me think of this was first I was all, "I wish someone would have like a sushi kit, with sushi, and chopsticks and fortune cookies..." (which someone SHOULD still do) and then I was all... "..but I super love Japan.. I mean I REALLY love Japan (Asian culture as a WHOLE) so someone should do something with that... " but then it occurred to me that it would be splediferous if someone did other countries/and cultures too which brought about the whole "Buffet" thought... I mean how AWESOME would it be? Seriously.

by the way... it took several tries and I'm pretty sure I startled our upstairs neighbor but I totally squashed that bug.

2. Likes ShiLane, MSPeeler liked this post
    missdamsel is online now *Staff* Survivor *Digi-County Fair*
    *Site Manager
    *GingerBread Girl*
    *GingerScraps Site Creative Team

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: There is a really gross bug flying above me as I type this.. it's got me distract

We had suggested a travel buffet during Survivor, so maybe this would lead to two buffets in travel, around the country and around the world!! lol Those would be GREAT summer buffets when everyone is traveling. (By the way, I am traveling to Canada this summer so we definately need Canada in the around the world one!! please, pretty please!)

4. Likes mamaape liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: There is a really gross bug flying above me as I type this.. it's got me distract

oh god no, i hate bugs. they make me cry.

like for seriously, i got sad when i read the thread title. D:

~~

but this is a good idea! oh man, i want a texas kit for the around the country and a mexico kit for around the world. omg and a DC kit, i have so many pics from my DC trips that have never been scrapped.

6. Likes mamaape liked this post
    *Snickerdoodle*

Post Thanks / Like

They make me cry too! And screech like a crazy person sometimes.

8. Likes Ambelleina liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

That is a great idea! I'd love to have something to scrap my kids' Korea pictures and also my parents' trip to Germany. Oh, and my parents used to be missionaries in Nigeria, so an African kit would be neat too!

10. Likes mamaape liked this post
    *Snickerdoodle*

Post Thanks / Like

I love it when I have amazing ideas.

12. Likes ShiLane liked this post