Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like

Default I started WW on Friday...

So, I guess it is time to loose the baby weight from my last baby...now that he is 4 LMAO! So, I got an e-mail Weight Watchers online free for 3 months...I did WW years ago, (before my 2 younger children were born) and it worked so great, so, I'm going for it again. Let's see if I can stick to it!
    So..I will be brave and share, but only with you GS girls! I weighed in on Friday at 171lbs..Oyyyy! So, lets see how much I weigh this friday!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: I started WW on Friday...

We should start a be healthy group! I recently joined fitness center and have to get my butt in gear and work on shedding this weight.

GO YOU!! I hear WW has worked for so many!

Post Thanks / Like

I'm short (5'2"), so whats "normal" for most people is overweight for me. It's really hard being the short fat girl, LOL! With that said, I really do need to lose weight. After BOTH my kids, I bounced back to my pre-preg weight... and recently went through some things and I'm not proud to say my "go to" was food... so mine isn't baby weight, but weight I dont want none the less!

Post Thanks / Like

170 lbs--in my DREAMS!

Actually, not really--I'm 5'9" so 170 might make me a rail, lol.

Start drinking warm lemon water (with a little stevia if you want sweetness) in the morning! It's supposed to help jump start your metabolism, keep you hydrated and something in fresh lemon juice helps break down old food and keep you fuller longer.

My mother has been doing it for three weeks, along with some diet alterations, and she has lost 6 lbs! Woohoo!

Plus, all the vitamin C and potassium is good for your immune system and blood pressure.

Post Thanks / Like

I started a zumba class but I really need to get back on the train. I lost 70 pounds a couple years ago and let it creep back on and now I weigh 6 pounds more. I know its about lifestyle change but seriously stress happens

I LOVE my zumba class so maybe I can keep it off this time.

Good luck Julie with WW. Do they still have a couple different programs to choose from?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ambelleina View Post
    170 lbs--in my DREAMS!

Actually, not really--I'm 5'9" so 170 might make me a rail, lol.
    I feel like we're sisters from another mister.

7. Likes Juliemomof4, Ambelleina liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mamaape View Post
    I feel like we're sisters from another mister.
    Yay, long-distance twins! I've always wanted one!

We even sort of look alike.

9. Likes Juliemomof4, mamaape liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cjoy2Day View Post
    I started a zumba class but I really need to get back on the train. I lost 70 pounds a couple years ago and let it creep back on and now I weigh 6 pounds more. I know its about lifestyle change but seriously stress happens

I LOVE my zumba class so maybe I can keep it off this time.

Good luck Julie with WW. Do they still have a couple different programs to choose from?
    Ya, i think so. It's pretty easy...but I sometimes just want to pig out! LOL! But, I have been good so far. The nice thing is the "extra" points they give you each week for when you go over, or if you have a special occasion. There is a new Zumba place right down the road from me. I really want to try it. I am a clutz though...I think I will stay in the back! LMAO.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MSPeeler View Post
    I'm short (5'2"), so whats "normal" for most people is overweight for me. It's really hard being the short fat girl, LOL! With that said, I really do need to lose weight. After BOTH my kids, I bounced back to my pre-preg weight... and recently went through some things and I'm not proud to say my "go to" was food... so mine isn't baby weight, but weight I dont want none the less!
    I'm 5'4" so only a little taller than you. My 16 YO is now taller than me...lol. Mine isn't really baby weight either..haha..just stress and turning to food. My husband got an illness on his job two years ago and I have totally gained weight since then. I loove baking and eating when I am sad or stressed...or whatever.

Post Thanks / Like

I need to get back into Zumba to tackle the spare tire that has made itself at home around my waist. It's weird because I've only gained 5 pounds and all 5 landed right there!

I am on a 1200 calorie diet with a max of 25 grams of sugar a day and I'm gluten free. I'm allergic to citrus fruits, so I can't try the lemon metabolism jumpstart. Bummer. I'm right in the middle of the recommended weight for my height and build, so I really just need to lose 5-10 pounds and firm up the flab!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast