Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Speed Scrap and Chat with Pixels by Jen on Thurs March 8th at 9pm central

Lovely layouts ladies!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Speed Scrap and Chat with Pixels by Jen on Thurs March 8th at 9pm central

Apparently I got stuck in whisper mode in the chat room, I didn't abandon you ladies hope I didn't scare any off since you couldn't see my replies....I had no idea there was such a thing as whisper mode until tonight, LOL

Post Thanks / Like

Ok here is mine. Thanks for a great challenge
    Bring me a rainbow

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for a fun SS! I loved the chat and the instructions!! I used Bring Me A Rainbow by Pixels by Jen....I love the colors!

Image is linked and credits in the gallery.

Blog Pinterest Facebook

at GS I CT for: and B2N2 Scraps
    also CT for Meagan's Creations, Queen Wild Scraps, True North Scraps, Artgal Style & Inspired by You Designs.

Post Thanks / Like

I love that we all have such different variations to the steps!!! Here's what I ended up with:

Image linked to the gallery.

Thanks for the fun! Will leave love in the morning.
    ~Jacque~
    Blog | Facebook | Pinterest

MSPeeler is online now *Staff* Survivor *Digi-County Fair*
    Am I the Ultimate Scrapping Survivor?
    *GingerBread Girl*
    *GingerScraps Site Creative Team

Post Thanks / Like

I will link mine when it is available in store!

Pretty In Greens- Rainbows and Shamrocks:

Post Thanks / Like

I hope I am posting this correctly!!
    Here's Mine
    http://gallery.gingerscraps.net/show...utiful&cat=730

Fixed the crazy shadows!!!!
    Last edited by Rachel_NC; 03-09-2012 at 09:44 PM. Reason: added new pic with edited shadows

Post Thanks / Like

Here is mine: It's very late (or early depending on how you see it) so I'm just saying the credits are in the gallery

Post Thanks / Like

There was some talk in the chat about making sure at least 50% of the LO was GS products so it would count "for the challenge". Hmmm... I'm confused though because I don't see speed scrap even listed in the monthly challenge tracking thread. Is there somewhere else I should be looking? Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

I tried working on my layout after the chat and I just couldn't get it working for me. The layouts you guys made are so pretty!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast