Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Speed Scrap and Chat with Pixels by Jen on Thurs March 8th at 9pm central

This sounds like so much fun!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Speed Scrap and Chat with Pixels by Jen on Thurs March 8th at 9pm central

clouds!!? I have no clouds, can I make some?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel_NC View Post
    Is there a tutorial or "rules" on how to do a speed scrap?
    It is a little different for everyone who hosts a speed scrap, but for me the "rules" are:

Complete the layout in the set amount of time. (I usually give you until 9 am my time, which is central)
    Every few min. from the start of the speed scrap I will give a different instruction about how to make your layout.
    At the end of an hour, the instructions will be complete and you will have another hour to chat and post your layouts (unless you will be posting in the morning).
    In the morning after the time frame is done, then I send out the participation prize to everyone who made a layout.
    We all post our layouts in the gallery under challenges/speed scrap, and then link the gallery image to this thread.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by christinap View Post
    clouds!!? I have no clouds, can I make some?
    If you have PSE or PS there is a cloud in the standard custom shapes that you can clip papers too, otherwise, I have a free kit at scrapstreet.com right now that has clouds HTH

5. Thanks christinap thanked for this post
    Likes Get 2 Scrappin' liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PixelsByJen View Post
    It is a little different for everyone who hosts a speed scrap, but for me the "rules" are:

Complete the layout in the set amount of time. (I usually give you until 9 am my time, which is central)
    Every few min. from the start of the speed scrap I will give a different instruction about how to make your layout.
    At the end of an hour, the instructions will be complete and you will have another hour to chat and post your layouts (unless you will be posting in the morning).
    In the morning after the time frame is done, then I send out the participation prize to everyone who made a layout.
    We all post our layouts in the gallery under challenges/speed scrap, and then link the gallery image to this thread.
    Okay- Thanks!!! Looking forward to it!!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the hint of you rfree kit, downloading it right now. It's awesome and love the clouds

Post Thanks / Like

cool, found a cloud, as I don't have that kit of yours yet.
    Marci

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mgagnon View Post
    cool, found a cloud, as I don't have that kit of yours yet.
    Slacker, LOL, you've had a chance to download it for a MONTH now---I see what my ct thinks of my kits j/k

Post Thanks / Like

I'm here.....Clouds! lol!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kandiced View Post
    I'm here.....Clouds! lol!
    it's spring, there are always lots of clouds right?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast