Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Default Three (nearly nerd worthy) kits: pretty please with sugar on top!

Hellooo!

If anyone wants to be super awesome and possibly make mini kits for the following:

The Hunger Games

Doctor Who (oh please please please please please please please)

Sherlock (BBC - as in yummy Benedict Cumberbatch)

Please and thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuu kindly.

EDIT:

I've got to throw one more in, if anyone is feeling REALLY ambitious and wants to tackle a Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire by GRRM) kit... (some of my favorite books EVER)

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Three (nearly nerd worthy) kits: pretty please with sugar on top!

I really would love to see a hunger games kit..I need in it....the root that katniss is named after, a bow and arrow, a crystal city tower with a dome and a garden we could make..background paper of a crystal city...a circle pin with bird...a costume with flames and a charriot..LOL ok thats all I got up through chptr 5...more requests coming

3. Likes mamaape, MSPeeler liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Oh my gosh, my hubby and I LOVE the Games of Thrones series on HBO!

5. Likes mamaape liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MSPeeler View Post
    Oh my gosh, my hubby and I LOVE the Games of Thrones series on HBO!
    Have you read the books? Because you should. I mean you REALLY REALLY REALLY should. They are absolutely brilliant. [if you're into that kind of thing]
    I got hooked in 2006 and haven't looked back. :]

Post Thanks / Like

April, you are cracking me up. I have no clue about Doctor Who, but you are making me laugh.

8. Likes ShiLane, MSPeeler, mamaape liked this post

I'm from the country and I like it that way, Kansas
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nutsaboutgabe View Post
    April, you are cracking me up. I have no clue about Doctor Who, but you are making me laugh.
    EXACTLY what I came to say! LOL. I love your "nerd worthy" and "geeking" LOL

10. Likes mamaape liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

No I haven't, but after the Hunger Games series, I'll need to check those out! My husband has them already

Post Thanks / Like

Good good! They are... long, but once you start it's extremely difficult to put them down. My kind of book! ;)

Post Thanks / Like

So I've totally thought about a Doctor Who kit, but could never figure out what anyone would use it for. I am a bit obsessed with that longest running series of all time.

Give me some ideas of what you'd use it for, and I'll think of things that can be done without copyright infringement. ;)

14. Likes trina513 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Harmonystar View Post
    So I've totally thought about a Doctor Who kit, but could never figure out what anyone would use it for. I am a bit obsessed with that longest running series of all time.

Give me some ideas of what you'd use it for, and I'll think of things that can be done without copyright infringement. ;)

You just made my whole life! EEK! Well you'd need paper that's "Tardis Blue" .. I'd say a lot of blues and greys. A BOW TIE! Because bow ties are cool. You CAN make a blue police box... that just an every day object. It would be hard to do anything like the Daleks because that would be totally encroaching on the copyright (boo!), but I think you could do some word art maybe? With some of the catchphrases?

Omg, ONLY 175 more days! LOL I get so geeked about the Doctor!

OH! You could do two hearts together?!
    Now I'm thinking... *think think think*

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast