Post Thanks / Like

Default Help...cannot uoload to the gallery this am

I am getting some strange error messages when I try and upload a LO today. Anybody else having problems?

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: open(/tmp/sess_9b6b53aa6de93c85cbf71c0cc10fd55f, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in /home/forums/public_html/gallery/uploadphoto.php on line 16

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/forums/public_html/gallery/uploadphoto.php:16) in /home/forums/public_html/gallery/uploadphoto.php on line 16

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Help...cannot uoload to the gallery this am

I think this is the error it gives if you have any kind of link or code in your description. Try leaving the description blank on the first upload page, and then put it in on the second page before the upload is complete. For some reason, it doesn't always like code on the first upload page. Hope that helps!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Help...cannot uoload to the gallery this am

I was getting this before I ever got to select a file for upload. I just tried again, and it seems to have resolved tiself. Thanks for your help.

4. Likes trina513 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for jumping in there char

And I'm glad it is working for you now let us know if you have any more issues.