Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Time for a Change

Myfitnesspal.com has an app that is wonderful. I've been recording my food for over 40 days now. You can even customize meals so if you eat the same thing one night a week you don't have to reenter it every time. Another thing that helps me is if we are going out to eat one of favorite restaurant that night I will go ahead and enter the meal for that night. That way I'll know how many calories that I can have for lunch and still stay within my calories for the day.
    Also you record exercises too and if you do any exercises you can enter those too. After you enter your foods for the day, you get an estimate on what you would weigh in 5 weeks if you ate like you did that particular day.

Post Thanks / Like

My fitness pal really helps me too. Seeing exactly what I've consumed helps me stay on track!

Post Thanks / Like

goodluck Jill!!!

Post Thanks / Like

It has been slow going but last night when I weighed myself I'm down between 5 and 6 pounds. That is a start! I've been able to make wiser decisions when I am hungry - we don't have much "junk" food in the house any longer - the refrigerator is stocked full of fresh veggies and fruit. Haven't had a Coke (full blown - full of sugar) for 3 weeks. Still enjoy going out to eat dinner with hubby on Saturday nights ... but then I get right back at watching what I eat the rest of the week. Here in Northern Illinois the weather hasn't gotten nice enough to walk outside yet - but that's my plan when spring finally arrives here ... baby steps ... thanks for your support my friends!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12