Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Special 2/29/12 Speed Scrap

I'm finished with mine but trying to figure out how to post here in the thread. Any suggestions?

I think I got it figured out... Here's mine. Thank you for the SS instructions. Credits in the gallery.

missdamsel is offline *Site Manager
    *GingerBread Girl*
    *GingerScraps Site Creative Team
    *Scrapping Survivor - Digi-County Fair - WINNER! {staff}

Post Thanks / Like

Whaaaa!! I JUST now saw this! Dang it!

Post Thanks / Like

I know I'm way late, but I just HAD to try this....I've been wanting to try following the Speed Scrap directions for awhile now. Hopefully I followed them all correctly!!

Post Thanks / Like

Ok here's mine - I think I have everything included - I know I'm way late - but was inspired to scrap anyways - so just went with it!

1- :00- lmsandt: 3 papers lined in even sections- either horizontal or vertical - orange, grey & paper striped
    2- :10- Mandalue: pick out 2-3 photos and make 1 photo larger than the others - I used two photos - well the same one, twice
    3- :20- Sarah: Add at least 3 elements, including one frame - string, pencil, grey star, green star, banner & circle frame
    4- :30- Scrapolina: Add a journaling tag or piece and do some journaling on it ...In other words you can journal directly onto your background page. - I used a lot of journal strips - hope that counts
    5- :40- Sniksnak: use splatters, spils or confetti somewhere on your page - used two splatter/spill thingies behind the photos - one is hard to see on the grey, but its there.
    6- :50- Wendella247- Add a title anywhere on your page. - my title is in the lower right
    7- 1:00- photom: Make sure to add your shadows. Put a date tag on it and date it! Add some stitching and make at least 1 of your photos b/w or sepia. Make sure to leave 1 color! Add your page to the Speed Scrap 2012 gallery and post back here within the next 2 hours to be able to get the awesome amazing Speed Scrap prize! Thanks again for scrapping along with me today! Added shadows & date! Thanks for hosting Sara!!
    Last edited by trina513; 02-29-2012 at 09:43 PM.
    I am probably neglecting housework so I can be here... My Gallery

Post Thanks / Like

OK- I got ya all up to this point! I couldn't believe how many showed up, and how many others snuck in too! Plus, we that were in the chat got the privilege of Ginger's company! Wowsers! So, I know a few of you had kids at home because of snow day, but what made it so you could come this time? So glad it went SO well!

Amy- I'm glad you were able to make it! Trina- I'm not THAT picky! If you posted it with only 1 picture, 1 paper and no elements- I probably would have still counted it!

Post Thanks / Like

Oops- I also forgot to mention that I WILL be leaving love for those that haven't gotten it yet. I have a full schedule today, but knew that I needed to get the PP out so I didn't have 20 upset digiscrap addicts!

Post Thanks / Like

Hi all. I just wanted to say that I REALLY enjoy how you LOs turned out. My Internet connection sucks right now but I wanted to give you all love anyway. Beautiful pages!

Post Thanks / Like

LOL! I just realized that I think I missed this!!!!!

9. Likes photom liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MSPeeler View Post
    LOL! I just realized that I think I missed this!!!!!
    You are so like me! We missed you! Sorry we partied without you!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567