Post Thanks / Like

Default downloading purchases

I am having trouble downloading the purchases I made today from the Shop. I checked out, paid, have my download links, but when I click on the download link it takes me right back to the store and "add to cart" page.

This is happening for all the items i just bought, not just one or two.

So I went to my orders history, to see if I could download from there as well, but I can't. It does the same thing - takes me back to the Add to Cart page for that item.

Am I really in a fog and missing something so simple??? Downloading is not new to me! Oy!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: downloading purchases

Are you clicking the links under the product image? ;)
    ~Shannon

Post Thanks / Like

ah ha! There are those links! I think I was going in too soon because there were no links below the picture of the item when I was trying to do it. We are apparently having internet issues here, too, so that might be part of it. SO glad I can get my awesome kits now! Whoo hoo!!!

Post Thanks / Like

HAHAHAHA

I'm glad it worked out
    ~Shannon

Post Thanks / Like

Is there an expiration date on orders? I had 'purchased' one of the challenge items earlier this month in the story and when I went to download it today I'm receiving a message that says:
    Download
    You have nothing to download

Is there a time limit on orders (like only so many days and then you can never download it again? If so, I don't think I ever realized that). Anyway, just wanted to check and see what might be causing this. I checked a few of the items from the same time and am getting the same message on all of them...this is the first time this has happened to me and thought it might relate to Beth's question as well

Post Thanks / Like

Yes there is a certain time limit. If you send me your order numbers I can "renew" them for you.
    ~Shannon

7. Likes dodgeladee, Craft-tastrophic liked this post