Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: It's time!

Post Thanks / Like

Default It's time!

I stepped on the scale this morning...ugh...double ugh...I've been having a hard time getting back into the routine of exercise and have been eating horribly.......soooooooo, since the scale was UP, I'm determined to get the pounds off! It's not that bad, just 15 lbs - so manageable. I did great today with food choices, I've decided I'm writing everything down. When I write things down, I"m very successful. AND, I"m telling everyone here so that will hopefully keep me accountable! We were outside planting today, so that was some good physical exercise. Tomorrow I will either go for a run/walk outside (it's been awhile so might not be able to run very far...lol) or I'll do my Jillian Michaels Shred it w/ weights DVD (w/ the kettlebell which is an awesome workout)!

So that's it! I"m going to watch my food intake and exercise - I'll check in next week to help keep myself accountable! Anyone else want to join me?????

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: It's time!

I think they started a thread or post or something somewhere about this....I was doing well until I threw my back out - now its been 2 weeks since I've exercised! UGH!
    I am probably neglecting housework so I can be here... My Gallery

Post Thanks / Like

I am sooo with you! I can't believe summer is nearly here already. I walk the dogs every AM, but that's not nearly enough, we gotta start running!

Three more weeks of school, then I'm off for the summer. I plan on hitting the pool 4x a week ...now if I can only stick with that plan. I do have a swim buddy, hopefully it will work out and we will help motivate each other.
    Last edited by Lisa; 05-23-2011 at 03:09 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

okay, since I was too tired, I didn't realize where I was putting this thread, so I have now moved it the Healthy Kitchen area! I wrote down everything I ate yesterday - since I want to lose, I want to be at 1200-1500 calories/day. I was at 1500 on the nose yesterday and it made me realize how much I was overeating! Yikes! Anyone have a good calorie counting (free) site they can recommend? Is there an app for Blackberry that anyone knows of?

Post Thanks / Like

I use My Fitness Pal. It's free to use online and there is an Android App, bou I'm not sure about Blackberry.

Post Thanks / Like

I will have to look into that, thank Tricia! I found the Mynetdiary and it looks awesome, it's free online, but not for BB - only free for iphone....another reason I want an iphone...lol

Oh, and I weighed myself this morning....I'm down 3 lbs since Sunday (and that's JUST watching my calories!!!!) Woot! I'll take it!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by StarWarsFans View Post
    I use My Fitness Pal. It's free to use online and there is an Android App, bou I'm not sure about Blackberry.
    It IS free for Blackberry! I downloaded it on my laptop now too - (so I have no excuse, right)! Thanks for the tip!

Post Thanks / Like

I joined ww and yesterday was my 2nd weigh in lost 4lb's 1st week, 2lb yesterday am over the moon.. Been told a healthy amount to lose is 1-2lb per week so don't over do it girls xx

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Anna xx View Post
    I joined ww and yesterday was my 2nd weigh in lost 4lb's 1st week, 2lb yesterday am over the moon.. Been told a healthy amount to lose is 1-2lb per week so don't over do it girls xx

I do know that Anna! I just started tracking my calorie intake on Sunday, so I'm well aware that you can have bigger numbers the first week and then it slows down to a healthy pace. Plus, it all depends on how much exercise you're incorporating too! In all honesty, I'm all about losing inches rather than pounds - and as long as clothes fit an look good that's all that matters to me (as long as I am eating healthy and exercising). That 3 lbs in 4 days just tells me how much I was overdoing it calorie wise before I starting paying attention!

You are so sweet to care though! And congrats to you on another 2 lbs!!! Way to go!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Live Strong is a good App too for iPhone (don't know if there version for other phones)
    I'm there too !!! Yesterday I stepped on a scale and it said I've gain yet more weight
    It is really time for me to do something about it *sight*
    I got a membership to 24h fitness through Costco but haven't started going yet :-/

Just can't motivate myself: aggrrr !!!

Happy Digi Scrap'n ;-)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast