Thread: Hello

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hello

Hi,

Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Cindi from Maryville, TN. I have joined the "Boot Camp" and with much help from others, am so excited about this new venture of digital scrapbooking. I've been doing the other for years, but it does take some getting used to switching gears. I know I will need help, and I hope I won't become a pain, but the only way I know how to learn is by doing and asking questions!

I'm looking forward to getting to know new friends on here!

Cindi

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Hello

Welcome!

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Cindi and welcome! Questions are a great way to learn AND to meet others around the board! I would say that you should jump into our daily Speed Scrap challange here. That helped me tremendously when looking for new ways to create layouts. Good luck in Boot Camp!
    ::temporarily taking a scrapping break for my sanity::

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Cindi and Welcome! I am glad you are one of my troops! You ask very good questions and will get this digital scrapping thing down in no time at all! I like it more because there is no mess, you can resize the photos and elements to whatever size you need, and you can crop the pictures however you want. Makes it much easier to scrap than paper scrapping.
    Looking forward to working with you more in boot camp!

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to GingerScraps! I LOVE your screen name! LOL I am so happy that you joined in boot camp. It will teach you a lot and help get the ball rolling for you so you can switch over from traditional scrapping!

You are so right about asking questions too. That's what we are here for so if you have a question don't hesitate! Hope to see you around

~L