Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hey, Y'all...I'm Cass!

I should be getting ready for work right now, but after hauling all my scrapbooking stuff from North Florida, where I live, to Atlanta where I work every week, I decided it might be a good time to start some digital scrapbooks. But, when you've been scrapbooking and amassed such a huge collection of STUFF, it's hard to make the switch. I'm betting a bunch of you feel my pain here! There should be a show about scrapbooking hoarders. I'll be on the first episode, k?

So, I am like a nekkid little newborn here. Other than piddling with Mixbook a little, I haven't really done any digital scrapping. I liked the look of GingerScraps, so here I am. My first digi website!

So, this is me in a nutshell: Fiction writer, chronic photographer, stage mother, empty nester, adoring YaYa (don't call me grandma) to Skye, Nathan, Evie, Weston, Nolan and Khloe, full-time employee, oh my...and WIFE! I do have an absolutely wonderful husband who gets pushed aside for all the other stuff that comes first. I don't deserve him and I know it. I'm just sayin....

Eventually I'll get a photo of myself on my profile, but I'm always behind the camera, so I put one of my favorites of my baby girl, Emily. Not such a baby anymore!

Can't wait to make friends and learn as much as I can absorb from all you pros out there. Now, speaking of nekkid...time to hit the shower and act like I have a job!

Have a great week everyone!

Cassie (Casstastrophe)

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Hey, Y'all...I'm Cass!

Welcome to GS, Cassie! And we all totally feel your scrapbook pain, LOL. When I moved 1 1/2 years ago, my FULL ROOM of scrap supplies stayed in storage due to space issues. It's still there . You will love digi and it will be easier to "let go"... or perhaps you'll be hybrid! (I admire hybrid folks).

Regardless, you have stumbled upon a great group of scrappers and I hope you have a great time. Holler if you need anything.

Oh, and BTW, I live in Columbus, GA... only 90 miles from Hotlanta ;). We are neighbors.

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Re: Hey, Y'all...I'm Cass!

Thanks for the note! We ARE neighbors! We're doing a job over in Columbus this week. Our company rents under bridge access equipment, so if you see a wild looking platform on a bridge somewhere with an "Inspectabridge" banner, that's us!

I am on the road so much these days that it is going to be wonderful to have all my TOOLS in my briefcase. I can hardly fathom it!

Thanks again!

Cass

4. Likes trina513 liked this post

I'm from the country and I like it that way, Kansas
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi Cass!
    Nice to see a new face, haha wait, what face? You gave us such a nice description of yourself and I feel like I already half know you! I think you'll soon find out that you landing at the right spot for you first digi site! Your personality will fit in great around here, welcome!!! and feel free to ask questions anytime, I have never posted one without getting an answer in good time

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome Cass! I loved your description - you sound like you'd fit in perfectly around here! Dive right in - and like Gina said - if you have any questions - holler! We'll try to point you in the right direction!

And I was a paper scrapper - so I can relate to the hoarding But boy - is it NICE to be able to grab my laptop and scrap on the go! My parents live about 3 hours from here - and I have been known to scrap while the hubby drives - its AWESOME!
    I am probably neglecting housework so I can be here... My Gallery

7. Thanks Casstastrophe thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to GingerScraps and digi! I'm a reformed paper scraper to and I don't miss it, not even a tiny bit! Occasionally I'll break out the scissors, tape squares and paper (yes, I still have a room full) to do some hybrid but it just reminds me how much I don't miss the scissors, tape squares and paper bits everywhere!

9. Thanks Casstastrophe thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to GS, Cass! I'm sure you'll love it here.

11. Likes Casstastrophe liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to GS you will love it here!!!

13. Likes Casstastrophe liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

hi cass, and welcome to GS, the best digi home!!!!

Proudly Creating for
    Ginger Scraps CT - Connie Prince - Luv Ewe - Little Rad Trio
    Amy Martin - Lynne-Marie - Sas Designs
    Guesting for Kaye Winiecki

15. Likes Casstastrophe liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome!!

17. Likes Casstastrophe liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast