Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Hey, Y'all...I'm Cass!

Welcome to GingerScraps, Cass! The ladies here are so incredible welcoming - I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Casstastrophe View Post
    Thanks for the note! We ARE neighbors! We're doing a job over in Columbus this week. Our company rents under bridge access equipment, so if you see a wild looking platform on a bridge somewhere with an "Inspectabridge" banner, that's us!

I am on the road so much these days that it is going to be wonderful to have all my TOOLS in my briefcase. I can hardly fathom it!

Thanks again!

Cass
    Holy Smokes, Batman... what a small world! If I see you under a bridge, I may just have to stop . Now that would be a hoot, huh? "Hmmm, are any of you reformed paper scrappers that are now posting at GingerScraps Site?"

Post Thanks / Like

hello and welcome to GS! As others have said, I feel your "hoarding pain" lol. ;) I finally got rid of my paper scrapping stuff after I'd bee digiscrapping for about 1.5 years... and right before I moved 1,300 miles. I had no problem getting rid of my paper supplies when the alternative was packing/unpacking it all, just to have it sit in the closet, unused. ;) But now I'm a DS supply hoarder. EEK! lol
    Pinterest Twitter
    Siggy created with GS's Dia de los Muertos Monthly Mix

4. Likes Casstastrophe liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MamaCake View Post
    Hi Cass!
    Nice to see a new face, haha wait, what face? You gave us such a nice description of yourself and I feel like I already half know you! I think you'll soon find out that you landing at the right spot for you first digi site! Your personality will fit in great around here, welcome!!! and feel free to ask questions anytime, I have never posted one without getting an answer in good time

LOL...well I promise, I DO have a face! I'll try to show my face BEFORE I show my behind.
    I can tell I'm gonna have a great time here. I spent some time today trying to figure out how to tackle my first digital project, but it's a bit more technical than I expected. I've been doing digital photography for long enough that I should be able to get the hang of it. I'll be sure to ask questions...as soon as I figure out what questions to ask! Thanks for the welcome. In the meantime, the camaraderie will be lots of fun, I can tell!

Cass

Post Thanks / Like

Haha! I should have clarified that statement. Our guys will be on the job. Our "girl" will be safely in the Atlanta office. I'm scared of heights!! They keep saying they're gonna get me out on the platform on one of the bridges, but that'll be the day!

Cass

Post Thanks / Like

Okay...so far, I'm bad at this! Y'all bear with me. I would have sworn I was at least familiar enough with FORUMS to reply correctly.
    Anyway...thanks for ALL the nice notes. I feel so welcomed! I can't wait until I can do all this cool stuff I keep seeing. I really am artsy, but maybe not so techsy! Thanks again!

Cass

Post Thanks / Like

I am also a digi and paper scrapper. But the paper is usually for cards now instead of layouts. This is a great place with some great personalities and I love it here. Can't wait to see what you come up with!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to Gingerscraps Cass, I am a paperscrapper as well or do I have to say was a paperscrapper.
    I am sitting in my scraproom full of scrapbooksupplies but I make digis most of the time, I only paperscrap when I am going to a crop.
    I think you're gonna like it here;)

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome Cassie! I started as a paper scrapper and still have a stash but I have no desire to go back I've just been trying to find as many card and paper crafting projects I can to use it all up! You will love having Gingerscraps as your "home". It's a great place to be! The place I started was with templates-it's a great way to get your feet wet (you get a free template in the cookie cutter challenge twice a month!).

Anyway, welcome, welcome!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12