Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Default Blue and Green Christmas/Winter Kit

So, we usually have our family photo taken just before Christmas and get photography rights so that I can make our Christmas card to send along with prints. This year, we decided to forgo the hassle and hustle and bustle of the holiday season and had our photo taken in August.

Unfortunately, I didn't really think ahead when planning our photo color scheme. It's not going to look super great with your traditional red and green Christmas kit! So, I decided to start looking at wintery kits instead of strictly Christmas. That got me a bit closer, but I'm still mostly finding purple/royal blue combos or pink/mint green and those aren't working so great for me either.

So, I thought I would throw this idea out there. I think this color scheme would make a FABULOUS winter kit. I can picture it in my mind, but I am NOT a designer (I tried and failed miserably), so I can't take it from what's in my head to reality. What I'm picturing is a lot of this aqua blue color and green ornaments, silver bows, whimsical doodled trees, snowflakes, lots of ribbons, and greenery. The preview I picture in my head is quite lovely. It would be a break from your ordinary Christmas/winter kit.

Here is a color scheme I made based off of our photo. The grey could actually be more silvery, but I didn't know how to do that. I'd love to see someone run with this!

2. Likes sparagus, Colleen liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Blue and Green Christmas/Winter Kit

Very pretty color scheme! I'd use that kit ;)
    I am probably neglecting housework so I can be here... My Gallery