Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Chat Room Question

Yes, we are trying to figure it out.. the tab in the header will not work right now.
    I'm considering getting a new chatroom program.... but the reason why I got the one we have was because it has image share right in the chat. So you can share images without even leaving the chatroom.

Until we get the header worked out... just use the CHAT ROOM in black letters under the header on the right.

Sorry gals

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by webdesignmom View Post
    I've never been able to get into the chat room either...not even with the old site. I'm not sure why. I think I have posted this before that I have tried with every computer/gadget I have in the house all have different OS and stuff. I'm stummped.
    Now this one I dont get. That makes no sense to me.
    Can you tell me what error you receive? And make sure you click on it from the small black letters Chat Room - under the header on the right.

Post Thanks / Like

Nevermind. Today, I can bring it up on my laptop, but the weird thing is I have always clicked on the black letters. I don't know, maybe the site upgrade helped me. I guess you'll be seeing me participate in some chats now when I can. Now in a way I kind of feel stupid.

Post Thanks / Like

Don't feel stupid! This sort of thing happens with gadgets. I'm just glad it works for you know.
    I hope it works for Judy too. Have you tried it lately Judy? Chatting is very important lol.

For anyone else that is having trouble getting in, here is a little screen shot. The red arrow is pointing to the link that works to get in.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GingerScraps View Post
    Now this one I dont get. That makes no sense to me.
    Can you tell me what error you receive? And make sure you click on it from the small black letters Chat Room - under the header on the right.
    You can add me to the list of those who cannot access the chat room. I have tried both places and get this message.

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: open(/tmp/sess_51daeadfdee6710b4e05e05ed43b460e, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in /home/forums/public_html/prochatrooms/db.php on line 2

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/forums/public_html/prochatrooms/db.php:2) in /home/forums/public_html/prochatrooms/db.php on line 2

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/forums/public_html/prochatrooms/db.php:2) in /home/forums/public_html/prochatrooms/index.php on line 137

Warning: Unknown: open(/tmp/sess_51daeadfdee6710b4e05e05ed43b460e, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp) in Unknown on line 0

I sure hope someone can help so I can participate.
    Maryann

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12