Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like

Default Chat Room Question

I'm new here & was so excited to join in the Speed Scrap last night, but when I tried to get in the chat room I got this message: "Members Only. Please login via the website." It wouldn't even take me back to the main page when I hit the back button, only kept giving me the same message. So I opened a new tab & tried again -- same message. Once again I opened a new tab & this time went to the forums where there was a place for me to "Log Out", so I must have been logged in.
    I tried it again this afternoon & got the same message, still I was logged in. Am I doing something wrong? Is the chat room something that I have to pay extra to participate in? I'm signed up for the Survivor thing & want to get this straightened out before that starts on the 15th.
    BTW, Harmony Star was so very helpful! She was posting the steps for the SS in the forum so i was able to do a LO & have posted it & received the super alpha -- thanks!
    Thanks for any help you might be able to give me on what I need to do to chat.

prettyingreen is offline *GingerBread Lady*
    *Designer: Pretty in Green Designs
    *Winner of Scrpping Survivor- Season 2

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Chat Room Question

ann i'm sorry it's not working i know they are working on a fix i'm not sure whats wrong with it exactly

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Ann! I'm so happy to see you here!

Were you logged into the forum? (The store and forum have separate log ins).

If you were then we will have to figure something else out...but rest assured, we will figure this out!
    ~Shannon

Post Thanks / Like

... and no you don't have to pay extra.
    One thing I noticed is if you use the tab in the GS header the link isn't quite working, BUT if you use the link in the upper right hand corner of your screen that says chat room (in small black letters), the chat room window will pop up. Try that and see if that works.

Post Thanks / Like

funny, neither link works for me, i've never been able to get into the chat room, can't wait for a fix...will keep checking in here

thanks

Proudly Creating for
    Ginger Scraps CT - Connie Prince - Luv Ewe - Little Rad Trio
    Amy Martin - Lynne-Marie - Sas Designs
    Guesting for Kaye Winiecki

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you Amy -- that does work! Now all I have to do is wait for another chat. Do you have some sort of calendar in here that shows when they are going to be happening?
    You guys are so speedy in here. LOL

Post Thanks / Like

So glad you got in... I had the SAME issue the other night. The calendar is here: http://forums.gingerscraps.net/calendar.php

Found as a tiny link at the top when you go to the main forum (next to Private messages and such).

Although sometimes chats/SS come up quickly so watching the forum is a good way to catch these, too

Post Thanks / Like

I wonder if it's a browser/OS issue?

Post Thanks / Like

Wee I'm glad you can get in now Ann! Looking forward to survivor. I'm sure we'll have some Survivor chats or something.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chigirl View Post
    funny, neither link works for me, i've never been able to get into the chat room, can't wait for a fix...will keep checking in here

thanks
    I've never been able to get into the chat room either...not even with the old site. I'm not sure why. I think I have posted this before that I have tried with every computer/gadget I have in the house all have different OS and stuff. I'm stummped.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast