Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: 09.02.2011 Friday Night Scrap'n'Chat with Cari

Sorry, dear, tho I am glad you made it into the chatroom to get the rest of these earlier! All steps are now posted.

Be sure to post your layouts here by tomorrow morning, everyone - 7a PT/10a ET - and link them up so everyone can leave ya all some sugar in the gallery!

My TOU

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Cari, thanks for a great challenge! I followed the sketch mostly...lol!

100% Ginger Scraps product!

Blog Pinterest Facebook

at GS I CT for: and B2N2 Scraps
    also CT for Meagan's Creations, Queen Wild Scraps, True North Scraps, Artgal Style & Inspired by You Designs.

Post Thanks / Like

Here's mine - 100% GS!

Post Thanks / Like

Here's mine (I hope) It also is 100% Ginger Snapshttp://gallery.gingerscraps.net/show...ouncer&cat=668

Post Thanks / Like

WOW... so sorry (and frustrated). I made the ultimate Rookie mistake and didn't save my file as I went along. Worked on this LO for about 3-4 hours (on and off of course). Got to the journaling... after the shadows and PSE crashed. Lost the whole thing. Used 3 kits, 6 pics and made my own template from the sketch. And I really liked the way it looked.

UGGG...

Sorry for the vent, but I knew you guys would understand. Deep breaths...

Post Thanks / Like

WOW... so sorry (and frustrated). I made the ultimate Rookie mistake and didn't save my file as I went along. Worked on this LO for about 3-4 hours (on and off of course). Got to the journaling... after the shadows and PSE crashed. Lost the whole thing. Used 3 kits, 6 pics and made my own template from the sketch. And I really liked the way it looked.
    OMG! I am so sorry! I use PSE 8 and I have had this happen to me too! Especially when I go and click on the Text box. I feel your frustration.

Blog Pinterest Facebook

at GS I CT for: and B2N2 Scraps
    also CT for Meagan's Creations, Queen Wild Scraps, True North Scraps, Artgal Style & Inspired by You Designs.

7. Likes jbdolfin liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Terribly late, but I decided to re-do the stupid thing, LOL

Post Thanks / Like

Oh Jen, that is dreadful! And yes, there is something about it crashing when you do something with the text tool sometimes (even in PSE9). I hate that. BUT I am sooooo glad you went ahead and finished it! You get a gold star for determination young lady! ;)

I've barely been out of the kitchen today - my son & his wife were passing thru on their way to take a group of college kids on a weekend campout, & I decided I needed to bake a whole bunch of chocolate chip cookies for them, then I realized they absolutely *needed* several bags of homemade caramel corn.... so that's where I've been all day! Now I'm off to leave some sugar in the gallery for you all and then I'll send out your participation prize coupons! Thanks so much girls - I had a ton of fun with you all last night.

My TOU

Post Thanks / Like

Oh, and I have to say, you girls so totally RAWKED this scrap - your takes on the sketch are so totally fantastic! I definitely plan to use sketches in more of my scrap'n'chats! :O

My TOU

Post Thanks / Like

Golly gee willakers.... I just realized I never shared my own layout with you all! My my, o where has my wee little brain gone?? lol!
    (This layout is also the one I used as an example for my Color Challenge this month! ;) )

http://gallery.gingerscraps.net/show...apbook&cat=all

My TOU

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12