I'm new to Ginger Scraps, but not to digital scrapping. I've been creating LOs for 5 or 6 years now, but with more gusto the last couple of years. Hopefully there have been some major improvements in my work since then! I found my way here through a link on Connie Prince's blog -- thanks Connie.
I've been exploring the site & find it quite user friendly -- thanks to those who work at keeping it updated & working. My big question is about this Survivor Challenge. I signed up & thought there would be some activity by now to tell me what to do, but I'm not finding anything but a list of people involved. Am I missinig something, or hasn't it started yet?

A little about me -- I'm a retired ad designer now working parttime as the secretary for our church. I've been married for 40 years to a wonderful guy and together we have 3 children and 7 grandchildren who keep us very busy. Besides digi-scrapping I enjoy photography, reading, gardening, birding, and traveling. We've had the opportunity to do a little traveling in the past few years with trips to Brazil & Japan. Plus we discovered cruising & have been on 4 cruises now -- three in the Caribbean & one off the western coast of Mexico.

Can't wait to get more involved here, looks like a fantastic place to hang out!