Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like

Default Speed Scrap today 7/25 at 9:00 PM EST!!

Come join me tonight for SS at 9:00 PM EST, 8:00 PM CST, 7:00 PM MST, and 6:00 PM PST!! Coupon for Pretty In Green's store to all who finish!!

Kimmy

Step 1: Pick out three pictures. I want them to be long skinny pictures.. Can either be horizontal or vertical!

Step 2: You can use either 1 or 2 papers for your background. A solid would be preferrable for the main background.

Step 3: Frame/Mat/Stroke your photos in some way.

Step 4. I want you to use some foilage, string, ribbons, whatever elements you have that are "long" and weave them through your photos.. some on top of the pictures, some on the bottom.. they don't have to overlap all the pictures. So that it looks like it is going underneath and on top of the photos.

Step 5: Use 3-4 additional elements and scatter those throughout your layout. You can duplicate as needed.

Step 6: Create your title with an alpha and a font.

Step 7: Add any finishing touches, journaling, date, shadowing etc and upload to the Speed Scrap Gallery!! Don't forget to post your layout in the Speed Scrap thread! You have until 9:00 AM EST on 7/26 to post your layouts to get the coupon sponsored by Pretty In Green!!

And here is the layout for the inspiration!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Speed Scrap today 7/25 at 9:00 PM EST!!

Is there a main thread to show when the speed scrap dates are? I thought I saw one but I might be confusing it for another site.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sparklehal View Post
    Is there a main thread to show when the speed scrap dates are? I thought I saw one but I might be confusing it for another site.
    I don't think so, I think you just have to click on the calendar!

Post Thanks / Like

I'm here, lets get started

Step 1: Pick out three pictures. I want them to be long skinny pictures.. Can either be horizontal or vertical!

Post Thanks / Like

Step 2: You can use either 1 or 2 papers for your background. A solid would be preferrable for the main background.

Post Thanks / Like

Step 3: Frame/Mat/Stroke your photos in some way.

Post Thanks / Like

Step 4. I want you to use some foilage, string, ribbons, whatever elements you have that are "long" and weave them through your photos.. some on top of the pictures, some on the bottom.. they don't have to overlap all the pictures. So that it looks like it is going underneath and on top of the photos.

Post Thanks / Like

Step 5: Use 3-4 additional elements and scatter those throughout your layout. You can duplicate as needed.

Post Thanks / Like

Step 6: Create your title with an alpha and a font.

Post Thanks / Like

Step 7: Add any finishing touches, journaling, date, shadowing etc and upload to the Speed Scrap Gallery!! Don't forget to post your layout in the Speed Scrap thread! You have until 9:00 AM EST on 7/26 to post your layouts to get the coupon sponsored by Pretty In Green!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast