Is the SS here?
~ Directions will be posted here ~
1. Choose at least one photo. Edit it in some way. Anyway you want.
2. Choose 4 to 6 papers. Use however you want.
3. Place the picture in one of the bottom corners
4. Place a circle cut out of the picture in 3 different sizes along the opposite side of the page, linking them with ribbons, ricrac, and/or paper strips.
5. Add at least 12 elements. Yes, you may duplicate.
6. Add a title.
7. Date and journal, if you desire. Work on your shadows and all that good stuff.
Last edited by Sarah; 07-08-2011 at 08:57 PM.
Here's mine....the kit is mine, too....being released on Monday. July 18th....
YAY! After only 5 tries I finally got my layout posted! Thanks for the speed scrap and for welcoming me ! These were great instructions. I look forward to completing more soon!
I used Sittin' on the garden fence by Wyld Web Designs and Backyard BBQ alpha by Connie Prince
I KNEW these were great instructions! Thanks again Sarah! I absolutely love this page about my little nephew!!
I took the 3 cut out circles interpretation a different way and I am pleased with the look For the "edit photo" instruction I blurred out te background of the pic because it was my hubby stickin' his nasty big butt in where it didn't belong.