I'll be in the chat room but will update this thread with the steps too! Feel free to join in and make a fun layout with me!
1. Choose ONE photo and use a frame on it if you would like.
2. Choose TWO papers for your background. Split one paper into 2 so that the bottom paper shows through the gap.
3. Use THREE fasteners on your layout. (Maybe 2 on the papers and 1 on your picture)
4. Add FOUR flowers or shape elements around/under your picture.
5. Add FIVE ribbons/strings/or leaves(to go w/flowers) to your page.
6. Add SIX other elements to finish off your layout.
7. Use at least SEVEN words on your page via a title and/or journaling.
When you are done - upload your layout to the Speed Scrap 2011 gallery and post in this thread so we can all leave you some love. Then - one last thing - go leave at least one person some love in the gallery!
Thanks for joining me - hope you love the page you created!
Here's the layout I made with these steps: