Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: 6/15 Non-Chat Chat

I've edited the download link in the first post - think it got shortened somehow. Should work now.

Post Thanks / Like

It's OK! Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like

Andrea, thank you SOOOO much : ))
    Carolyn
    My One Little Word for 2013: Progress

Post Thanks / Like

Okay, back to work. Can't wait to see who stops in to say hi. I'll be back on my lunch break.
    Carolyn
    My One Little Word for 2013: Progress

Post Thanks / Like

I edited the 1st post to include an image of the awesome template! WOOT! (p.s. if for some reason you didn't want us to see it, you can re-edit). Thanks, off to play.

Post Thanks / Like

Howdy and good day to everyone! Is it too late to start the nonchat-chat and nonchallenge, not-too-speedy scrap? LOL! I couldn't log on earlier today because a storm came through our area, bring thunder, lightning, and rain. Another one is brewing now, but judging by the thunder, it's still pretty far away.

Anyway, I'll DL the file and get started until I hear otherwise. Now that I'm more or less retired, I want to participate more in Ginger Scraps's wonderful activities and get to know everyone better.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mskinsey View Post
    Howdy and good day to everyone! Is it too late to start the nonchat-chat and nonchallenge, not-too-speedy scrap? LOL! I couldn't log on earlier today because a storm came through our area, bring thunder, lightning, and rain. Another one is brewing now, but judging by the thunder, it's still pretty far away.

Anyway, I'll DL the file and get started until I hear otherwise. Now that I'm more or less retired, I want to participate more in Ginger Scraps's wonderful activities and get to know everyone better.
    It's definitely not too late. I'm just getting started on it too! Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!
    ~Jacque~
    Blog | Facebook | Pinterest

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for the super template! It took awhile to DL it because of my ultra-slow Internet connection, but it came through just fine and in the nick of time ... the rain is hitting us now. Hurricane season started June 1st, and all predictions are that it's going to be a bad year for the Caribbean. I'm going to try to get as much done as I can before I have to shut down my computer and unplug the equipment. With the vacillations in power that we experience here on St. Croix, it's the only way to keep one's computer safe. Yowza! I just heard a big crack of thunder that sounded not too far off ... I'm going to play it on the safe side and shut down ... Ciao for now!

Post Thanks / Like

great challenge and wonderful template, thanks so much. here's what i did with it.

Proudly Creating for
    Ginger Scraps CT - Connie Prince - Luv Ewe - Little Rad Trio
    Amy Martin - Lynne-Marie - Sas Designs
    Guesting for Kaye Winiecki

I'm from the country and I like it that way, Kansas
    Post Thanks / Like

That was fun! Thanks for the GREAT template!
    http://gallery.gingerscraps.net/show...create&cat=500

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast