Quote Originally Posted by mskinsey View Post
Thank you for the super template! It took awhile to DL it because of my ultra-slow Internet connection, but it came through just fine and in the nick of time ... the rain is hitting us now. Hurricane season started June 1st, and all predictions are that it's going to be a bad year for the Caribbean. I'm going to try to get as much done as I can before I have to shut down my computer and unplug the equipment. With the vacillations in power that we experience here on St. Croix, it's the only way to keep one's computer safe. Yowza! I just heard a big crack of thunder that sounded not too far off ... I'm going to play it on the safe side and shut down ... Ciao for now!
Yikes!!! That sounds scary. As I was reading your post I was wondering where you were from. I'm originally from Florida in the good ole USA and got to experience all sorts of fun stuff like hurricanes and tropical storms and Tornados. So glad to not have that here in Washington. Much better. St. Croix huh? I didn't know people actually lived there, I thought they just vacationed there (just kidding). It must be beautiful.

Can't wait to see your LO. You have untili 11am Pacific time (which I believe should be 2pm your time). I hope you'll post it anyway, even if you don't finish quite on time. And hope you're safe from the storm.