Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like

Default Going to the Dentist kit

DD went to the dentist yesterday and I got some CUTE pics of her (I know: "Cute pics at the dentist" seems like an oxymoron rotfl, but she was such a good patient!) Anyway, I have a cute tooth fairy kit but no dentist kit. Anyone up for the challenge lol? I could probably come up with a color palette. (I'm thinking teal or aqua, purple, light blue, and orange-peach so that it would be good for boys or girls. And a tooth fairy add-on would be cool, huh???) Heck, I'd even collab with someone and make this. I just don't think I could do it all myself.
    Pinterest Twitter
    Siggy created with GS's Dia de los Muertos Monthly Mix

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Going to the Dentist kit

Ooh..yes..I could use this too. I have pics from Gabe's visit that I need to scrap as well.

Post Thanks / Like

What a super idea! I have dentist pics, too (what geeks we are, LOL).

Post Thanks / Like

I would love it as well...especially with a tooth fairy add-on!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I am doing one but it won't be done till far into the future. I am doing a Dr one as well. Again not till the future though.
    Rebekah had to go to the dentist today to fix some fillings. I was surprised to see a new Dr there today and he decided to just cap her two front teeth so they won't chip again. Her teeth are so much better looking now.
    So since mine won't be done for a while I hope someone else will have one sooner for you all.

Post Thanks / Like

hi there! as you might have already heard...i will finally be joining GingerScraps!!! yippeee! i do have a dentist kit, but my shop won't be open til July. i don't know if it is ok to post a link to my personal shop, so if you're interested, you can PM me for the info. but it will be in my shop after July 6. and one of my girls just lost her 1st too last week while we were on vacation, so i just might add another "toothy" kit to my to-do list

Post Thanks / Like

How exciting to have you join GS. Welcome!!

Quote Originally Posted by Twin Mom Scraps View Post
    hi there! as you might have already heard...i will finally be joining GingerScraps!!! yippeee! i do have a dentist kit, but my shop won't be open til July. i don't know if it is ok to post a link to my personal shop, so if you're interested, you can PM me for the info. but it will be in my shop after July 6. and one of my girls just lost her 1st too last week while we were on vacation, so i just might add another "toothy" kit to my to-do list

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Twin Mom Scraps View Post
    Yay!! It's great to hear that you're joining GingerScraps!

Post Thanks / Like

Yea! And welcome to GS! I can wait until July for the kit...I think. LOL!

And I'm glad to read how all you gals have "going to the dentist" pics. I knew I wasn't the only crazy lady whipping out her camera to snap a few shots. (Thankfully DD was REALLY good/unafraid at the dentist.)
    Pinterest Twitter
    Siggy created with GS's Dia de los Muertos Monthly Mix

Post Thanks / Like

Gabe's first dentist appt was actually at the same time I had mine scheduled cleaning, but my husband was going in with Gabe. I handed him the camera and said "you need to take some pictures for me to scrap". He just laughed at me, but he took a few.

Quote Originally Posted by Tree City View Post
    Yea! And welcome to GS! I can wait until July for the kit...I think. LOL!

And I'm glad to read how all you gals have "going to the dentist" pics. I knew I wasn't the only crazy lady whipping out her camera to snap a few shots. (Thankfully DD was REALLY good/unafraid at the dentist.)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast