Post Thanks / Like

Default Hello from sunny England!

I've been on this earth for just over 1/2 century (OMG!), have been crafting for almost all that time. I've been married to my selfless, lovely husband for almost 27 years (we've been together 34 yrs), have two beautiful daughters - one (my eldest baby) a completely camera-shy uni student, the other (my youngest baby) is quite a flamboyant 1st year uni student.
    I love to make cards and discovered conventional scrapbooking 4 years ago, when I made my parents a scrapbook to celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary.
    I had to leave work due to illness just over 2 years ago and in trawling through the internet (to keep myself busy) I found there were very generous designers who gave digital scrapbooking kits, papers, etc FREE!
    I really couldn't believe how generous they were. Then my obsession began. I was downloading digital papers and kits left, right and centre.... so much so that I didn't have enough time to actually use what I was downloading!!! ..... all been there, right?
    My dream is to actually design kits myself if I can ever master PS/PSE (my daughters tell me it's easy - HUH!).

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Hello from sunny England!

welcome to GS, you're going to love it here.

Proudly Creating for
    Ginger Scraps CT - Connie Prince - Luv Ewe - Little Rad Trio
    Amy Martin - Lynne-Marie - Sas Designs
    Guesting for Kaye Winiecki

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to GS! PS is easy, but only once you have your head wrapped around the basics. I struggled with PS for 2-3yrs before it finally clicked LOL

Post Thanks / Like

welcome here !

[/U]

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to Gingerscraps;)

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome! ...where exactly is sunny England? I've only been to mostly gray, drizzly England.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to GS! We have TONS of stuff in the tuts section that I am sure will help you in mastering your programs. And if you ever have any questions, just ask, so many talented designers here willing to share their knowledge! Can't wait to see your work!

Post Thanks / Like

HI and welcome! Yup...when you first get into digital scrapbooking it's easy to get wrapped up in all of the freebies. I have so much junk to purge because of it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FJchickie View Post
    Welcome! ...where exactly is sunny England? I've only been to mostly gray, drizzly England.
    We're having strange weather lol middle of the week we had everything in one day...rain, sun, wind, thunder, lightning and frost

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to GS! Glad to have you here and looking forward to getting to know you and your layouts! We are very friendly around here - and I can sooo relate to having mounds of freebies! I've had to purge several times, and probably again soon - it's hard to pass things up when they're free!