I've been on this earth for just over 1/2 century (OMG!), have been crafting for almost all that time. I've been married to my selfless, lovely husband for almost 27 years (we've been together 34 yrs), have two beautiful daughters - one (my eldest baby) a completely camera-shy uni student, the other (my youngest baby) is quite a flamboyant 1st year uni student.
I love to make cards and discovered conventional scrapbooking 4 years ago, when I made my parents a scrapbook to celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary.
I had to leave work due to illness just over 2 years ago and in trawling through the internet (to keep myself busy) I found there were very generous designers who gave digital scrapbooking kits, papers, etc FREE!
I really couldn't believe how generous they were. Then my obsession began. I was downloading digital papers and kits left, right and centre.... so much so that I didn't have enough time to actually use what I was downloading!!! ..... all been there, right?
My dream is to actually design kits myself if I can ever master PS/PSE (my daughters tell me it's easy - HUH!).