Post Thanks / Like

Default Problem with chat room

Every time I tried to get into the chat room I kept getting this error message.

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: open(/tmp/sess_49f785316b48a22860066e31f7208f81, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in /home/forums/public_html/prochatrooms/db.php on line 2

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/forums/public_html/prochatrooms/db.php:2) in /home/forums/public_html/prochatrooms/db.php on line 2

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/forums/public_html/prochatrooms/db.php:2) in /home/forums/public_html/prochatrooms/index.php on line 137

Warning: Unknown: open(/tmp/sess_49f785316b48a22860066e31f7208f81, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp) in Unknown on line 0

Any ideas?
    Maryann

prettyingreen is offline *GingerBread Lady*
    *Designer: Pretty in Green Designs
    *Winner of Scrpping Survivor- Season 2

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Problem with chat room

i have no idae either it's happened to me a few times too... maybe the tech guy will chime in and help out

Post Thanks / Like

I'm having this problem too. This is the first time I've tried to enter the chat room.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Wendella - I see you are from Glendale, AZ. I have an uncle that lives there. I have never been out to visit AZ, but my husband just returned from Scottsdale, AZ. He thought it was beautiful out there.

Anyway, what browser and version are you running? Perhaps that has something to do with the error.

Quote Originally Posted by wendella247 View Post
    I'm having this problem too. This is the first time I've tried to enter the chat room.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for your response. I was finally able to get into the chat room after about 6 attempts. Don't know what that was all about.

Yes, it is beautiful in AZ. I love it here. We used to live in Scottosdale until we bought a house in 1999. It's hot here in the summer, but I like that better than back east (Long Island and upstste NY) where it was too COLD in the winter! No overcoats and galoshes for me out here! (We use umbrellas more to shade us from the sun than rain!)