Post Thanks / Like

Default Question about "Bracket Mats/Papers ...

Hi Ladies!!!!!

Is there anyone willing to share any resources/tutorials on where to get/makes those fancy looking bracket style mats/papers I see a lot of you have them in the back of your forum avatars or used for kit previews .... hope I made sense LoL

Thanks in advance = ))
    Have a great day!!
    Dawn

"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened."

-- Theodor Seuss Geisel

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Question about "Bracket Mats/Papers ...

well, you could download the wild cherry tea kit and use the journaling bracket as a "template" and then make whatever color, size (enlarge it or reduce it). My kits are NOT CU ok.. so only for personal use please.
    I don't know what editing program you use... I use PSE6. I would take the bracket element, then put a paper on top and do a clipping mask- then merge down. Tadaa you have a bracket element!!
    I have a this GREAT paper shaper from atomic cupcake. I love it!! And it is CU ok so if you are a designer you can use it as well.
    Here is a pic of it- It is $4.95

Here is the link..I still can't figure out how to link a pic here If someone knows let me know please
    http://www.atomiccupcake.com/item.php?id=000508

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Question about "Bracket Mats/Papers ...

Thank You so much for the info Ginger = ))
    I primarily use PSP 9 ....
    I have PS CS2 I was trying to learn the program of but it runs so slow on my computer I dont bother with it any more.

I did d/l your Wild Cherries Kit yesterday I believe it was = D
    Very beautiful!!!! Thank You for allowing it to be a freebie at least for now LOL
    I will definitely try your suggestion from your kit ... I can do that in PSP using different options!!

Thanks for your reply!!
    Dawn

"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened."

-- Theodor Seuss Geisel