I'm getting excited about NSD & I'm planning a really fun Scrap'n'Chat in the chatroom for this Friday! I'll be back with some teasers about the participation prize, and Friday night I will be posting the steps here in this thread at the same time we go through them in the chatroom! Meet me in the chatroom at 6pm PST/9pm EST on the 6th!

Hope to see you all Friday night!

Just finished this sweeet little mini kit for the participation prize - here's a sneak peek:

Also, in celebration of National Scrapbooking Weekend, I will be giving away $1 & $2 coupons to my GingerScraps shop *during* the speed scrap! So make sure you don't forget to come ... and bring along a friend!

Step 1. Select & layer 2 papers - use at least one patterned paper
Step 2. Add 4 photos & frames for each
Step 3. Add one (or more) swirl or flourish
Step 4. Add 2 large flowers & 4 or more small flowers
Step 5. Add a journal block & a quote, caption, or journaling
Step 6. Add a title & you're finished!

Here's my layout:

Participation Prize Reveal:

***When you finish, post your layouts in the gallery within 1 hour from the "official" end time of the scrap (by 8pmPST/11pmEST) , then post your finished, linked layout in this SS thread. Be sure you also check out the other SS pages & leave some sugar, too! By Saturday morning all successful participants will receive a PM from me with details on how to get your participation prize!